• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Starting as they mean to go on ...

C.P. 0 Spurs 1

Lol........

Hang on, that's Tottenham, who spent over £50M on just three players in the summer. And we lost 1-0. To a penalty. I don't get the funny bit... :unsure:

C.P. 0 Spurs 1

Lol........

Hang on, that's Tottenham, who spent over £50M on just three players in the summer. And we lost 1-0. To a penalty. I don't get the funny bit... :unsure:

Played well yesterday, although we were a little slow in comparison to Spurs passing the ball around and looked a little short upfront to be honest. Got alot better when he brought on Phillips, Williams and Chamakh and we nearly nicked a late one. All in all a more than acceptable start, against a very good side.

Ignore the Skrill League Freak, who going by his 'Teams' start to the season, hasn't got a hope in hell of going up, yet again.Oh to be playing in the Premier league heh!!!

C.P. 0 Spurs 1

Lol........

Played well yesterday, although we were a little slow in comparison to Spurs passing the ball around and looked a little short upfront to be honest. Got alot better when he brought on Phillips, Williams and Chamakh and we nearly nicked a late one. All in all a more than acceptable start, against a very good side.

Ignore the Skrill League Freak, who going by his 'Teams' start to the season, hasn't got a hope in hell of going up, yet again.Oh to be playing in the Premier league heh!!!

Definitely need 3 or 4 players to add a touch of class, but the team spirit still seems to be there, plus a fantastic atmosphere at Selhurst. Maybe if we get those additions we can do it.

Come on...C.P. looked,and played,like a lower league side in a cup tie.They need some top quality through the spine of the side,else Sperroni,who is top quality,is gonna be well busy.

Come on...C.P. looked,and played,like a lower league side in a cup tie.They need some top quality through the spine of the side,else Sperroni,who is top quality,is gonna be well busy.

That's probably fair, based on what people I know who were at the game have said. We played well, but more through workrate and passion than ability. Apparently Jedinak was an absolute beast and dominated midfield, plus Williams and Chamakh looked good when they came on. Although we do need a few players urgently, the team that started is far from our best XI - in fact, my jaw nearly hit the flor when I saw how poor the line-up was.

That's probably fair, based on what people I know who were at the game have said. We played well, but more through workrate and passion than ability. Apparently Jedinak was an absolute beast and dominated midfield, plus Williams and Chamakh looked good when they came on. Although we do need a few players urgently, the team that started is far from our best XI - in fact, my jaw nearly hit the flor when I saw how poor the line-up was.

Sorry but Wilbraham is NOT a Premier striker,Gayle just needs a little time to develop,and how you must wish Philips was a decade younger...........And where was Boulassie.,or how you spell it.........

Sorry but Wilbraham is NOT a Premier striker,Gayle just needs a little time to develop,and how you must wish Philips was a decade younger...........And where was Boulassie.,or how you spell it.........

Bolasie = injured

Jerome Thomas = injured

Chamakh = illness, hence couldn't start

Campana = slight knock, but looks a class act

Wilbraham = yes, I agree, works really hard, but not a good footballer at all

"Played like a lower league team in a cup tie" ?. What a load of absolute bollocks. Played like a team in the lower half of the premier league, then I'll agree with you. .

• My Little Pony

Do you boys know of any free sites I can stream matches live? I haven't watched football in a long minute, mainly because I don't have TV, and following via stats wasn't very exciting, but I'd like to get back into it.

Do you boys know of any free sites I can stream matches live? I haven't watched football in a long minute, mainly because I don't have TV, and following via stats wasn't very exciting, but I'd like to get back into it.

There are loads of them, often they are linked to betting sites or TV stations in middle eastern countries. I don't have links, but have Googled specific games before and found them after a few attempts (have to make sure you've got good anti-virus first and go through a lot of advertising shite).

Edit - according to the Palace messageboard, Wiziwig, witopia and lshunter.tv are good ones, although I know nothing about them.

BTW, Jez, I wouldn't get too worried about any criticisms of our performance - we have far better players in the squad who just weren't ready by that game and there will be decent new additions this week I reckon. It was a good battling performance, but some of the players we had on show (e.g. Wilbraham, Garvan) are a little out of their depth imo.

• My Little Pony

There are loads of them, often they are linked to betting sites or TV stations in middle eastern countries. I don't have links, but have Googled specific games before and found them after a few attempts (have to make sure you've got good anti-virus first and go through a lot of advertising shite).

Edit - according to the Palace messageboard, Wiziwig, witopia and lshunter.tv are good ones, although I know nothing about them.

I will give those a try. Thanks.

Stoke 2 C.P. 1

Good first half, poor second half with the fitness levels showing up in the latter stages. These are the sort of games and teams we need to start picking up a point against away from home, otherwise it's gonna be a a real real struggle. See what Sunderland brings next weekend.

Stoke 2 C.P. 1

Good first half, poor second half with the fitness levels showing up in the latter stages. These are the sort of games and teams we need to start picking up a point against away from home, otherwise it's gonna be a a real real struggle. See what Sunderland brings next weekend.

CP really have their work cut out to survive in the Premier League - there are so many good sides in the PL - seriously losing 2-1 at Stoke is a pretty good result.

yeah bad result all round that one.........

Not really!! Holloway didn't field one first team player, which says a lot really. We need to concentrate on the league.

Capital One Cup.........

Bristol City 2 C.P. 1

Dearie fuckin' me....

At least they're consistent ... I haven't heard anything from the boy Eagle for a while ... perhaps now would be a good time to text him? :)

yeah bad result all round that one.........

Not really!! Holloway didn't field one first team player, which says a lot really. We need to concentrate on the league.

didnt stop him looking mortified when they lost.

Agree that they need to concentrate on the league.....very fucking hard!

Palace 3 - Sunderland 1

And we're in the points with a rather good display. Get in :)

Reality check........C.P. were ok,but they would've been given a more solid test by anyone else but................Sunderland were worse than shite...