League Football 2013/14

Wotty

It was going pretty well until the two goals went in and we did our usual implosion. Second half and a total lack of self belief, with heads down all the way through and 2 schoolboy errors witihin 5 minutes of each other (yet again). Arsenal must be rubbing their hands together waiting for Saturday

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was going pretty well until the two goals went in and we did our usual implosion. Second half and a total lack of self belief, with heads down all the way through and 2 schoolboy errors witihin 5 minutes of each other (yet again). Arsenal must be rubbing their hands together waiting for Saturday

I was there last night and yeah, against a very poor Premier League team, we got thrashed. We're down, I think it's safe to say even at this very early stage, as we are being comfortably outclassed in most games now. The manager hasn't got a clue; he tinkers with the side incessantly and as we were warned by Blackpool fans, just doesn't get defence at all. Hopefully we won't spend in January - I'd rather we kept the money for a challenge in the Championship next season.

One more complaint - that was the most overtly biased refereeing performance I've seen in about 20 years. He clearly favoured the plastic West Londoners throughout, and the decision with our disallowed goal (it had to be a goal or a penalty) was ridiculous. 4-2 down with 30 minutes left and it's all to play for, but the referee decided we weren't allowed to score. :angry:

Never mind, the Championship is a lot more fun anyway! :D

Holloway now gone..I like him and wish he had stayed a little longer, but it's probably for the best, as he looks like he has lost his spark and looked knackered in the press conference. Who we gonna get next then, De Matteo is mine (and plenty of others) picks along with Pulis who i'm not sure about tbh.

Holloway now gone..I like him and wish he had stayed a little longer, but it's probably for the best, as he looks like he has lost his spark and looked knackered in the press conference. Who we gonna get next then, De Matteo is mine (and plenty of others) picks along with Pulis who i'm not sure about tbh.

Well..........Before I think of taking the piss.....SHOCKED.

Well..........Before I think of taking the piss.....SHOCKED.

Me too. Feel really sorry for Ollie. Great bloke and probably the last genuine, honest man with any integrity left in the Premier League!

He resigned tho didnt he?

Palace look certain to go down. So many teams come up looking confident but just cant hack it - tough league

Yeah, it was 'mutual consent', but he instigated it. The club weren't even considering getting rid. Still feel sorry for him - he was doing his best and really cared, but it didn't work out. What an absolute gent though, for the way he has handled himself.

C.P. 0 Arsenal 2

Bloody hell...............Boys against men..............You're doomed.

Hardly!! Played pretty well today I thought...we certainly weren't outplayed and they were saved by two great saves from their keeper.A much better performance all in all.

• 2 weeks later...

Norwich 1 C.P. 0

Normal service resumed.......

Really should have won that. Easily the better side second half, but we just can't score. Cameron Jerome flapped at a chance that my six-year-old would have put in. We just lack any guile in the middle of the park to make dominance pay. Very frustrating. I think we're down already.

Palace 1 - West Ham 0

Good solid home win, giving us 2 wins and a draw in our last 4 games. Onwards to Cardiff Saturday

Palace 1 - West Ham

Good solid home win, giving us 2 wins and a draw in our last 4 games. Onwards to Cardiff Saturday

West Ham are shit.

So are C.P............lool :whistle:

Not really that funny tbh.

We were far better on Saturday and lost, but we were certainly due some luck. Not a great performance, but over the moon with 3 points and hope for more of the same at the weekend.

Palace 1 - West Ham

West Ham are shit.

So are C.P............lool :whistle:

Not really that funny tbh.

I'm waiting for the first time. Unfortunately, this isn't that occassion :whistle: