HH Site Down?

Reverend Mayhem

Tried accessing heavyharmonies.com and got a "File Not Found" error this morning.

Did the hamster fall off his treadmill?

Me to

After doing a considerable amount of research and inquiry overnight, I am in the process of moving all my websites to a new server at a new company.

Based on the interaction I had with one of the primary players (a 2-hour-long chat session, during which he not only answered all my questions, evaluated my sites' technical needs, but also went in and fixed the very problem on my existing server that the current company had not been able to get to or solve in over 10 hours, and then started the migration process), I'm very hopeful about this change.

I'll keep everyone apprised.

Thanks,

-Dan

After doing a considerable amount of research and inquiry overnight, I am in the process of moving all my websites to a new server at a new company.

Based on the interaction I had with one of the primary players (a 2-hour-long chat session, during which he not only answered all my questions, evaluated my sites' technical needs, but also went in and fixed the very problem on my existing server that the current company had not been able to get to or solve in over 10 hours, and then started the migration process), I'm very hopeful about this change.

I'll keep everyone apprised.

Thanks,

-Dan

Sounds great! :tumbsup:

I'm not sure if it's doable, but it'll be nice to integrate this forum's login ID with the main site so we don't need to keep two passwords :D

:agree:

We're back up and running on a new server. Still a few kinks to work out, so let me know if you see anything funkified or not working properly.

I'm already aware of the display anomaly at the lower left on the pages at Brutal Metal.

Thanks for your patience.

-Dan

• My Little Pony

37 hours in a day... and a beer. Several actually.

The former I can do, my lord, but I'm afraid we're all out of beer.

Dammit! Who drank all the beer!???

The usual degenerates, my lord. Sirs Geoff, Cody, and James.

This is another James, right?

Just had my first weekend without a beer (or any other alcohol) for about 5 years. So it wasn't me! :D

Dammit! Who drank all the beer!???

The usual degenerates, my lord. Sirs Geoff, Cody, and James.

Drinkin' it's one thing, bathing in it's another -- and some of those guys smell pretty yeasty....

:lol: