Harem Scarem

Y&TForever

I am a mild fan of these guys, but my brother is a HUGE fan. It's probably his favorite band. I'm sure I will like them a lot more just by taking the time to listen to them some more. Right now I only have Self-Titled, Believe (Jap version of Karma Cleansing), Big Bang Theory, Die Off Hard, Mood Swings, Voice Of Reason, and Weight Of The World. I am working on getting the rest of the discs from my brother. My question for all you Harem Scarem fans is...if you could put together the Ultimate Harem Scarem Greatest Hits, what would it look like?

I only have the debut, Mood Swings, Higher and Human Nature but have heard several others.

They are a great band and one of the top 20-30 bands of the MHR genre and I'm looking forward to seeing them at MRF3 in September.

I like all of their discs. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. I didn't care a whole lot for the two Rubber discs though. All of their most recent releases are stellar. "Hope", "Human Nature", "Overload", "Higher" and "Weight Of The World" are all essential IMO.

• 1 year later...