Crashdiet coming to MN, USA

Jeff

$5 to see Crashdiet 40 minutes away? Yeah, Thursday April 4 is now a vacation day. \m/

:git::headbanger:

Viking Rocker Productions Presents....

Crash Diet w/Crucified Barbara and Snakeskyn Whiskey

April 3rd @ Gb Leightons PicklePark

18+ show

Advance Tickets will ONLY be sold online @ vitalculture.com starting this Saturday10am

$10.00 Day of Show

$5 to see Crashdiet 40 minutes away? Yeah, Thursday April 4 is now a vacation day. \m/

18+ show

Advance Tickets will ONLY be sold online @ vitalculture.com starting this Saturday10am

$10.00 Day of Show

I really need to make this work! Why does it have to be a Wednesday though? Ughh!!!

18+ show

$10.00 Day of Show

I really need to make this work! Why does it have to be a Wednesday though? Ughh!!!

Yes you do! Do you feel a stomach ache coming on in early April? Can't go to work if you don't feel good, right? But music makes you feel good. Healing for the mind, body and soul. That's what Crashdiet's next album name should be.

18+ show

$10.00 Day of Show

Yes you do! Do you feel a stomach ache coming on in early April? Can't go to work if you don't feel good, right? But music makes you feel good. Healing for the mind, body and soul. That's what Crashdiet's next album name should be.

I'm in! Took the time off and ok'd it with the wife! Lets rock!! :kiss:

Apr 16 House of Rock White Marsh, MD

I'm not missing them this time!!!

I'll be hitting the show in White Marsh as well as the show at Empire in Virginia. I was one of the lucky few who saw CrashDiet the last time they played The States. I think they only played 3 shows last time. Glad to see that they have a few more dates this time around. Wildstreet will be on the bill in New York and Diemonds has two shows (I believe) with Crashdiet.

Get out and see them if you can.

18+ show

$10.00 Day of Show

Hell Yeah!!! I plan to be there.

I'll be hitting the show in White Marsh as well as the show at Empire in Virginia. I was one of the lucky few who saw CrashDiet the last time they played The States. I think they only played 3 shows last time. Glad to see that they have a few more dates this time around. Wildstreet will be on the bill in New York and Diemonds has two shows (I believe) with Crashdiet.

I'm already taking that night off. Would love to finally meet up with you for Crashdiet dude.

They are playing literally 3 blocks from where I work in downtown Kansas City on April 2nd, I'm definitely going to this one. Last concert I went to was Steel Panther which was across the street from where I work. I met Michael Starr in a grocery store across the street from the venue about an hour before the show. He was eating at the buffet there.

I'm already taking that night off. Would love to finally meet up with you for Crashdiet dude.

We will definately have to meet up.

18+ show

$10.00 Day of Show

Hell Yeah!!! I plan to be there.

Cool, Darin, Jeff and myself so far for the MN show. Anyone else up for this? :banger:

If my hangover from the MoR cruise has subsided, I will shoot up to Fridley.

Cool, give me a heads up if you do. Sounds like a few of us from HH are planning on getting together for a beer at the show.

• 3 weeks later...

They play tonight in West Hollywood, CA. Tomorrow night in San Diego. Monday in San Fran, Tuesday in Las Vegas, and Thursday with Idaho (with Diemonds...cool). I'll be curious to know their set list if it changes at all from what they have done so far:

March 9

CRASHDÏET Setlist at Clash Club, São Paulo, Brazil

Change The World

Circus

Anarchy

Breakin' the Chainz

In the Raw

Rebel

Lickin' Dog

Queen Obscene / 69 Shots

Got A Reason

It's a Miracle

Garden of Babylon

Encore:

Riot in Everyone

Chemical

Excited

Down With the Dust

Liquid Jesus

Encore 2:

Cocaine Cowboys

Generation Wild

March 15

CRASHDÏET Setlist at Hooligans, Albuquerque, NM, USA

Change The World

Circus

Anarchy

Breakin' the Chainz

Queen Obscene / 69 Shots

Chemical

It's a Miracle

Garden of Babylon

Cocaine Cowboys

The setlists look great - stoked for the London date in April. Get to see Jettblack again and Hell In The Club who are supporting - should be excellent!!

The setlists look great - stoked for the London date in April. Get to see Jettblack again and Hell In The Club who are supporting - should be excellent!!

Jettblack AND Hell In The Club? I envy you sir!

Crashdiet were pretty cool at the whiskey, the crowd of say 200 loved them. The guys played for almost 2 hours.

Set list from your show at the Whiskey A Go Go:

Change The World

Circus

Tikket

Anarchy

Breakin' the Chainz

Rebel

In the Raw

Queen Obscene / 69 Shots

Got A Reason

It's a Miracle

Garden of Babylon