Crashdiet coming to MN, USA

Jeff

Crashdiet were pretty cool at the whiskey, the crowd of say 200 loved them. The guys played for almost 2 hours.

Set list from your show at the Whiskey A Go Go:

Change The World

Circus

Tikket

Anarchy

Breakin' the Chainz

Rebel

In the Raw

Queen Obscene / 69 Shots

Got A Reason

It's a Miracle

Garden of Babylon

Encore:

Riot in Everyone

Chemical

Down With the Dust

Cocaine Cowboys

Generation Wild

:) the support bands were quite interesting too , hope the same with the gig you go to.

Crashdiet were pretty cool at the whiskey, the crowd of say 200 loved them. The guys played for almost 2 hours.

Change The World

Circus

Tikket

Anarchy

Breakin' the Chainz

Rebel

In the Raw

Queen Obscene / 69 Shots

Got A Reason

It's a Miracle

Garden of Babylon

Encore:

Riot in Everyone

Chemical

Down With the Dust

Cocaine Cowboys

Generation Wild

Great set list - I doubt we will get that many songs as there are 5 bands on our bill. Good variation though.

Change The World

Circus

Tikket

Anarchy

Breakin' the Chainz

Rebel

In the Raw

Queen Obscene / 69 Shots

Got A Reason

It's a Miracle

Garden of Babylon

Encore:

Riot in Everyone

Chemical

Down With the Dust

Cocaine Cowboys

Generation Wild

Great set list - I doubt we will get that many songs as there are 5 bands on our bill. Good variation though.

Yep, great list. If I would get to swap one song out for another I would take out Garden Of Babylon and put in Straight Outta Hell. Or just add Straight Outta Hell....love that tune.

Change The World

Circus

Tikket

Anarchy

Breakin' the Chainz

Rebel

In the Raw

Queen Obscene / 69 Shots

Got A Reason

It's a Miracle

Garden of Babylon

Encore:

Riot in Everyone

Chemical

Down With the Dust

Cocaine Cowboys

Generation Wild

Yep, great list. If I would get to swap one song out for another I would take out Garden Of Babylon and put in Straight Outta Hell. Or just add Straight Outta Hell....love that tune.

but im loving Garden of Babylon now..........

$5 to see Crashdiet 40 minutes away? Yeah, Thursday April 4 is now a vacation day. \m/

:git::headbanger:

Viking Rocker Productions Presents....

Crash Diet w/Crucified Barbara and Snakeskyn Whiskey

April 3rd @ Gb Leightons PicklePark

18+ show

Advance Tickets will ONLY be sold online @ vitalculture.com starting this Saturday10am

$10.00 Day of Show

Hell Yeah!!! I plan to be there.

Cool, Darin, Jeff and myself so far for the MN show. Anyone else up for this? :banger:

I may be up for this too.

$5 to see Crashdiet 40 minutes away? Yeah, Thursday April 4 is now a vacation day. \m/

18+ show

Advance Tickets will ONLY be sold online @ vitalculture.com starting this Saturday10am

$10.00 Day of Show

Cool, Darin, Jeff and myself so far for the MN show. Anyone else up for this? :banger:

Where are you located G?

18+ show

$10.00 Day of Show

Evil Rick and I will be there with Jeff! :D

Guest harvick29

A group of us are driving to Minneapolis from Onalaska ,WI for the show.Should be a great show, and Pickle Park is a nice bar.We saw Tuff and Dangerous toys there.

Today's the day! Hitting the road in about a half hour. Should be a great show!! \m/

Can't wait to hear the report and what the new songs sound like live!

Indeed, today is the day...meeting up with Evil Rick and Doksdad in about 3-4 hours to get the pre-concert festivities started. \m/

Harvick, darin, etc....I'll probably have on a red GnR t-shirt with the bullet logo, maybe a flannel over that. We will be grabbing dinner at GB's around 5-6p.

Come say "hey" if you see me and guys.

GB's is a nice small place to see a show. I saw Dangerous Toys as well, and Dirty Penny, Wildside, Diemonds. Usually get to meet the band which is cool.

I wanted to stumble home around 4pm today and see if I could fiind a ride. Of course, when you are stumbling at 4pm, you forget what the heck your real goal is.

Jeff - give me a buzz. I am less than 4 weeks from dumping all of my cds in the dumpster behind Fuddruckers.

Awesome show last night! Snakeskin Whiskey from Montreal opened and were terrific. They have a very cool early 80's NWOBHM vibe that reminds me of a mix between Mad Max and Samson. They NEED to get a cd out though. They said they had some production problems getting the cd out and their songs are only available on itunes which I don't do.

Crucified Barbara were next up and were a lot of fun. They remind me of a heavier version of the Runaways which really isn't my favorite style of music, but they can play and they are easy on the eyes.

Crashdiet then came on and absolutely killed it! Not a huge crowd so we were up front against the stage all night and the band really seemed to get into it. They even asked for requests and joked/interacted with the crowd. Then they came out after the show and just hung out with the everyone and took the time to sign autographs and take photos. Snakeskin Whiskey did the same. Crucified Barbara was the only band that (as far as I know) didn't come out and mingle. It sucked that the merchandise booth only had small and medium t-shirts. :( Hate to break it to you but this isn't Japan. The poor gal selling the merchandise was extremely apologetic though.

We had a kickass time there and had probably the best service ever from the waitress. I think she made $20 in tips from me alone. :D Oh and I threw my back out while out there headbanging. Must be getting to old for this. ;)

Crashdiet Setlist:

Change The World

Circus

Tikket

Anarchy

Breakin' the Chainz

Rebel

In the Raw

Queen Obscene / 69 Shots

Got A Reason

It's a Miracle

Garden of Babylon

Encore:

Riot in Everyone

Chemical So Alive (audience request)

Down With the Dust

Cocaine Cowboys

Generation Wild

Awesome show last night! Snakeskin Whiskey from Montreal opened and were terrific. They have a very cool early 80's NWOBHM vibe that reminds me of a mix between Mad Max and Samson. They NEED to get a cd out though. They said they had some production problems getting the cd out and their songs are only available on itunes which I don't do.

They've already got 1 disc out, and a new one due about now...

This in the one i've got... (think it's a 2011 release)

Snakeskyn-Whiskey-Payments-Made-In-Madness-2011-300x3001.jpg

It sucked that the merchandise booth only had small and medium t-shirts. :( Hate to break it to you but this isn't Japan. The poor gal selling the merchandise was extremely apologetic though

I did read a post somewhere where they basically said they had almost completely sold out of merch. Probably why only smaller sizes were available.

Yep, I'll second everything Evil said. Snakeskyn was awesome and the lead singer was a super cool dude...wasn't in a hurry to get anywhere, just stand there and talk with ya.

It was a bummer there were not more people there. While it did allow us to get right up front, take pics easily, etc, it probably means they promoter won't be trying to do another show like this any time soon.

My only complaint with Crashdiet, and yes, I know this is a nitpick....is they didn't play Miracle, they didn't play Straight Outta Hell, they didn't play Chemical, but they played a fuckin' Nirvana tune? To Crashdiet: "All the awesome songs you have in your catalog there is no reason what so ever to waste time doing another band's song, let alone Nirvana. But you guys still kick ass though. :)"

I do have a little better appreciation for Garden of Babylon now that I heard it live. I still would rather of heard one of their other tunes, but there were some cool things about seeing it live.

Anyway, good to see a few of the Mafia members as well. Didn't end up seeing darin, or any of the other folks that were going.

Saxon! The words CD's and dumpster should never appear in the same sentence. Oh wait...doh! I'll PM man, it has been awhile.

They've already got 1 disc out, and a new one due about now...

This in the one i've got... (think it's a 2011 release)

Snakeskyn-Whiskey-Payments-Made-In-Madness-2011-300x3001.jpg

It sucked that the merchandise booth only had small and medium t-shirts. :( Hate to break it to you but this isn't Japan. The poor gal selling the merchandise was extremely apologetic though

I did read a post somewhere where they basically said they had almost completely sold out of merch. Probably why only smaller sizes were available.

Last year when Crashdiet played The States they had no large or extra large shirts. .. And they only played 3 shows in The USA last year.

Anyway... I'm going to the shows on April 15th and 16th in Maryland and Virginia.

• 3 weeks later...

The show in Kansas City on May 2nd was excellent. I have to say though I thought Crucified Barbara put on a better show and sounded better than Crashdiet. God Damn those girls can play!!! I have about half the Crucified Barbara set and the entire Crashdiet set on my iphone if anyone is interested is seeing it. I could upload it to youtube. I was like 5 feet away from the stage. The show was in a VERY small bar here in KC.

Setlist (i actually took it right off the stage and all the band members signed it for me)

Change The World

Circus

Tikket

Anarchy

Rebel

Breakin

Queen

Chemical

Garden Of Babyon (best song of the night)

Riot

Cocaine Cowboys

Generation Wild