Mystery

MasterOfPuppets

I missed the thread, but is this the same prog band you talkin about who also released 'One Among The Living' in 2010 ?

if so, i like the band and while I ain't no huge fan of neo prog, yeah I dig the album. A friend recommended it to me and I like to listen to it once in a while, don't know if they're around since the 80s, I thought they're a new band :)

I missed the thread, but is this the same prog band you talkin about who also released 'One Among The Living' in 2010 ?

if so, i like the band and while I ain't no huge fan of neo prog, yeah I dig the album. A friend recommended it to me and I like to listen to it once in a while, don't know if they're around since the 80s, I thought they're a new band :)

Yup, same band. First release was in 1992.

Thanks. I saw that and picked up a copy. Good stuff.

No problem!

Not my usual taste, bit on the soft side for me, but the 2012 album 'The World Is A Game' was pretty good, with some really good guitar.

This is the standout for me, one of my top songs of 2012:

Not my usual taste, bit on the soft side for me, but the 2012 album 'The World Is A Game' was pretty good, with some really good guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVoRiGjqdTM

You, sir, are one step away from listening to Spock's Beard :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVoRiGjqdTM

You, sir, are one step away from listening to Spock's Beard :)

I'm really, really, really, really not. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Just listened to 'Delusion Rain' and I like it a lot. I missed their previous release but I have 'One Among The Living' and think 'Delusion' is better. Anybody checked em out ? Jez or Glen maybe ?

• My Little Pony

I think I meant to look into these guys back when this thread was started, but never did. Now that I've commented here, I will try to remember. Heh. Try.

I have the "Beneath the Veil of Winter's Face" CD, which is awesome and highly recommended for Prog fans!