Heavenly Father(Dan)

Leykis101

Hey Dan, how long after you created these forums was it before you had people join up? who was the second? or did all your metal head banging buddies know you were doing it, and join up on spot? just curious, as I always wondered shit like that, like one time I created this forum called Take It Like A Man, and in one year the only members who joined up were some dude named Meat Locker 88, and G-Off12Inch, so I had to shut it down, but seriously, i am curious about the flow of HH, was it long before people started noticing and joining?

just my little bit to this thread. go to the top of the page and click members then click join date. the message board came along a bit after the main HH boards also. That is maybe why you see a lot of back and forth on the cd pages in the main pages. a lot of that was before the message board was up and going.

Thanks Dan for one of the only sites on the net that i visit on a regualr basis and have made freinds .

Does Dan even come on here anymore? no I know, he sits in wait, watching, waiting for me to go off on one of my misogynistic, racist, and antisemitic rants, then BLAM!!! he will strike down upon me with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy his forums, just kidding, but Dan, seriously, I am very curious as to the original post, as is Karpet FunkyOMetalMaximus?

I am curious as well. Dan is on the site but how often I don't know. I know he always answers my PM's to him in a timely manner. There are a few members who are mediators on the site that look after things as well.

I am curious as well. Dan is on the site but how often I don't know. I know he always answers my PM's to him in a timely manner. There are a few members who are mediators on the site that look after things as well.

Oh I know there are, but like remember when dan used to be HeavyHarmonies2, I think thats what it was, but I axed him who HeavyHarmonies1 was, and he wouldnt say, maybe he was HeavyHarmonies1 and I axed him who HeavyHarmonies was, regardless, he stayed extremely tight lipped(or tight fingered) about this topic, so it really drove the suspicion meter, and I started to get a hunch, just kidding, I just wish Dan would do like a RockUBiography on HH, I mean up to the point we know of, and anything that fell in the B.G. era, I mean he probably sits back and sees some of the membership that pollutes his board now, cough cough, and just in disgust cannot bring himself to even associate with the likes of certain members, so he just avoids them all together, I really wish those people would not be here either, they make me want to join Fucking Killer Rock.com(I dont know any other sites to name) I feel ya dan, you probably never foresaw the people you have when you began this, one day we will rid this forum of all people who are not like us, and big mouth, outspoken, flippant, arrogant, condescending, sub metal\rock IQ, ranting, crass, vulgar, abrasive, argumentative, and just flat classless fat Irish pricks who have invaded this board like a virus, will one day be banished from it, then dan will enjoy this board again, or maybe he's just really fucking busy, or maybe?? you dont possibly think there could be.. ANOTHER BOARD DO YOU??? OMG, I just got a sinking feeling in my stomach, what if it's true?

Well the main site came first, I want to say in 1996, although back then it started as "The Halls of Glam" and was hosted on my work account. I registered the heavyharmonies.com domain in 1998.

The funny thing is that there are still a few dozen websites out there that still link to the original pages, which haven't existed in over a decade... most of those sites are pretty well defunct/abandoned.

The main site had been going for several years before I created the message board.

In reality, I don't spend as much time here as I used to; real life has this annoying habit of getting in the way.