Silvertide 2013

Deuce

I guess it's only me, but I still think they are overrated. I love a couple of tracks off their debut (mainly 'Devils's Daughter'), but there were way too many fillers on there imo.

Still looking forward to hearing the new album though!

Edit: I just think that a band like Koritni is doing this kinda rock a lot better and should get that massive promo instead!

I'm not a fan either, but I'd probably give a new disc a go too. I don't really hear anything on that debut that warrants the wild praise in the promo... :(

I guess it's only me, but I still think they are overrated.

It's not only you. I agree that they were/are overrated, but I did like them. It was an exciting time when these guys entered the scene. There weren't as many new rock bands back then and they were getting some of the most publicity. I got to see them live and really enjoyed it. It was a shame when they disappeared. The story I always heard was that the label was just sitting on an unreleased album and the band's hands were tied. Whatever the case, it's a shame that so many years were lost, but hopefully 2013 goes well!

Still looking forward to hearing the new album though!

Exactly how I feel, even though they're not one of my very favorites.

is 'Show and Tell' their debut or did they have another album ? i think i got that one and it's quite average with 2-3 standouts.

Hopefully the new one will be better

I think there was an ep/single prior to Show N Tell. I love SnT but I dig that old school Hard Rock.

is 'Show and Tell' their debut or did they have another album ? i think i got that one and it's quite average with 2-3 standouts.

Hopefully the new one will be better

I think there was an ep/single prior to Show N Tell. I love SnT but I dig that old school Hard Rock.

• 1 month later...
Guest rocknblues81

I was just scanning for news on the band when I stumbled on this forum.

I loved the first album. Yeah, it's not original, but I don't agree that it's full of filler.

Yeah, the video is hype... But what are they supposed to do after what.... 5-7 years? I think that should to be taken into consideration.

• 6 months later...

Well, it's been about eight months and there hasn't been a ton of activity, but after reviewing their website and their Facebook page, it looks like they have been recording, have played some shows, and have put out some new merchandise.