H.E.A.T. - It's All About Tonight

Stefan

I do like the song a lot, but I don't know why this was the choice for the next single, just as it constantly was in the 80's. As good as it is, it's one of the weaker ones on an album full of gems. If they were going for something more anthemic and stadium filling, why not go with the opener, 'Breaking the silence?'

Very good. I think Erik was a great replacement to Kenny. The new album is pretty good, better than the last one IMO.

I agree 100%. I was not a big fan of the first 2 cds, but then this one came out!. In my top 2-3 for the year. About the video, I really like the song to begin with, but I think the video makes the song even better.

I do like the song a lot, but I don't know why this was the choice for the next single, just as it constantly was in the 80's. As good as it is, it's one of the weaker ones on an album full of gems. If they were going for something more anthemic and stadium filling, why not go with the opener, 'Breaking the silence?'

I do agree, there are songs I would have chosen over this for the next single,Heartbreaker, Better Of Alone,or Need Her.

Probably the weakest track next to Downtown. Still a great song, because H.E.A.T can really do no wrong, but not the right pick for a single.

Probably the weakest track next to Downtown. Still a great song, because H.E.A.T can really no wrong, but not pick for a single.

Downtown is the only song that I don't care for.

• My Little Pony

Probably the weakest track next to Downtown. Still a great song, because H.E.A.T can really no wrong, but not pick for a single.

I f*cking love "Downtown." I think it's a great track to wrap up the album.

That's cool. I don't hate the song, but if asked about the weakest track, for me it is Downtown.

• My Little Pony

That's cool. I don't hate the song, but if asked about the weakest track, for me it is Downtown.

Honestly, I'd take "Downtown" over "The One and Only." And I realize that may spark an argument with a few folks here.

Honestly, I'd take "Downtown" over "The One and Only." And I realize that may spark an argument with a few folks here.

To each their own, But I think "The One and Only."is a fine 80's sounding ballad.

Agree, Downtown is indeed an excellent ending to a great album!

• My Little Pony

I don't have any problem with 'Downtown', in fact, it's as strong as 'The One and Only'

Honestly, 'It's All About Tonight' is the weakest for me :D

I think I agree with you. This is my least favourite track. But it still kicks ass.