What song woke you up this morning?

martinsane

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually have a song to wake me up in the morning cuz I use my cell phone as an alarm clock. However, this AM it was Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" cuz that's my ring tone and my sons' school was calling (at 4:30 AM - ugh!) to let us know school was going to open 90 minutes later today due to the snow.

I don't usually have a song to wake me up in the morning cuz I use my cell phone as an alarm clock. However, this AM it was Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" cuz that's my ring tone and my sons' school was calling (at 4:30 AM - ugh!) to let us know school was going to open 90 minutes later today due to the snow.

This is the 2nd day in a row our schools are closed :(

Long Tall Glasses by Leo Sayer

It's ridiculous ain't it? I booked this week off from work over a month ago cuz I figured by now we'd be done w/snow and I'd be able to get some shit done around my house & yard ... so much for that idea.. :cussing:

It's ridiculous ain't it? I booked this week off from work over a month ago cuz I figured by now we'd be done w/snow and I'd be able to get some shit done around my house & yard ... so much for that idea.. :cussing:

Last year on this date we set a new high of 73 degrees. Today, it's 6 degrees. :taz:

• My Little Pony

Does the sound of my 3 year old daughter screaming "Daddy, I'm awake now!" count? That's what I woke up to.

Was it a Metalcore-type scream?