• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casanova - Burning Love

Population 1 - Rescue

Killer song!

Good to know there are more Nuno fans.

Huge fan of both Population 1 albums and the Dramagods release but his best stuff was with Mourning Widows. Both albums just killed!

• My Little Pony

Population 1 - Rescue

Killer song!

Huge fan of both Population 1 albums and the Dramagods release but his best stuff was with Mourning Widows. Both albums just killed!

I think I'd rate his work: Population 1, Dramagods, Mourning Widows, then Nuno. But it's all great.

Population 1 - Rescue

Killer song!

I think I'd rate his work: Population 1, Dramagods, Mourning Widows, then Nuno. But it's all great.

Wow really? I actually rate MW higher than even any Extreme cd!

• My Little Pony

Population 1 - Rescue

Killer song!

You have to understand, they're practically all on par with me. There isn't one album I'd want to be without.

Population 1 - Rescue

Killer song!

You have to understand, they're practically all on par with me. There isn't one album I'd want to be without.

Agreed :)

I woke up to the wife playing feckin One Direction,dunno the song name but they all sound the same to me....to make things worse it was followed by bieber then psy!!! got in my car to go to the shops(get away from the awful music at the house) and the bingo players were on,my son (7) loves that tune,its the one with the dancing ducks in the video that kill the local yobs on a housing estate for killing one of their chicks by throwing a brick into a pond in a park....I now need another lie down on this comfy leather couch i've found in an office (tell me about your mother? he asks me again & again) :)