Fantasy Football 2012

66 mustang

well, well, well. checked on Yahoo today and guess what. It is now open to join or create leagues. Cheers all and best of luck. here is link to join one of mine and if any of you have a league and need players I'll probably join up with you

I have 2 leagues that you can join. the first one is a larger league while the 2nd is smaller

click below to join

league 1 ID is 3518. password is 1966

league 2 ID is 3748. password is 1966

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

Is this an NFL league? Shouldn't we do a Euro 2012 one first? :D

(Mainly because my entire knowledge of current NFL teams could be written on an ant's ballbag.)

Which of these are other HH members joining? I'll join one but would rather join the one with members from here.

anyone that played last year and doesn't want to play this year let me know and I will delete your team and make room for others that may join or I will just send out an invite to the team you had. If you are going to play again but just haven't signed up yet I will not delete your team if you just let me know.

thanks

James

if both leagues don't fill up I may ask the guys to move all into one leauge. I know it is early but I would really like to get people signed up to see how each league will look to make that decision. the big league last year had 14 in it but I know of at least 4 that are not going to do it this year.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope to fuck there is more than 8 people this year!

tell me why I praticipate in MOCK drafts? the real thing isn't going to shake out like any mock you do.

well, well, well. checked on Yahoo today and guess what. It is now open to join or create leagues. Cheers all and best of luck. here is link to join one of mine and if any of you have a league and need players I'll probably join up with you

I have 2 leagues that you can join. the first one is a larger league while the 2nd is smaller

click below to join

league 2 ID is 3748. password is 1966

http://football.fant...select?.scrumb=

League 1 is almost full. I have one more guy from last year that has to sign up so this is pretty much full unless we want to have a 16 team league. anyone want to join up for league 2? Please get the word out to everyone we still needs teams for that league and please feel free to join up for a 2nd league if you want to.

click below to join

league 2 ID is 3745. password is 1966

http://football.fant...select?.scrumb=

I have just had one team drop out of league 1. So I have one open spot in that league now. It is a "MANS" leuage. you have to be ready to dig deep and look for talent but that makes it more fun to me. when everyone has superstars at all positions that isn't as much fun as watching the 3wr make or break you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...