Fantasy Football 2012

66 mustang

OK, in the big league it seems like we have a manager that has kind of quit. They have one kicker and that kicker hasn't played all year. the team is loaded with WR talent and believe it or not a TOP 4 QB in Big Ben. The WR's are Calvin Johnson, A.J Green & Victor Cruz, which make up 7 of the top 10 WR so far. Also has a 10p 10 TE. is very weak on RBs but you should be able to make a trade with someone but the team is 2-1 right now. I've sent 2 emails to see if the owner is going to play. If they do not respond by sunday night I'm going to be looking for someone to take over the team. If you are interested please let me know, I really want a league that people are going to play, not draft a team then never fool with the team. If you know anyone that would want to take over the team let me know we will make it happen. If someone wants it 100% I will do the transfer Saturday so they have a chance to pick up a kicker and adjust the line-up. I'm pretty sure the owner will not be back.

something I figured out 3 years ago, when I had a stacked team(Brady, Peterson etc) is that just cause a team destroys everyone on paper, doesn't really mean they will destroy everyone in your fantasy league, heres something i discovered, and have done for the last 2 years, and it has been pretty successful for me, scout out a couple teams who's QB has a huge woody for one particular receiver, IE Brady to Welker, Freeman to Jackson, then pick both if possible, I discovered this a couple years ago, when Alex Smith would only throw to Vernon Davis, and I had them both, boy when they had a good game they would rack up the points, but it can also go south on you if one of them fucks up or gets hurt.