Robbie Crane quits RATT

T-BONE

As if nobody saw this coming...

Bassist ROBBIE CRANE Quits RATT

Bassist Robbie Crane has officially quit RATT, the band he had played with since 1997. During an appearance on this past Thursday's (March 22) edition of the "Headbangers At 11" show on the 93.3 KDKB radio station with host Mike Gaube, Crane stated about his decision to leave RATT, "I've been playing in LYNCH MOB since October of 2010. It's a thing that I've always loved doing, and I love playing with the band. As of recently, I've moved on from RATT — I definitely quit RATT — and I let them all know that. But you know what?! Iit's not because of LYNCH MOB. I'd been with RATT for 15 years and it was time to move on. I love being in LYNCH MOB and this is where my heart's at."

Translated: "George Lynch pays better"

Translated: I'm sick and tired of the bullshit between Bobby and Stephen, but I'll take the high road and say my hearts with Lynch Mob

or translated : a respectable way to honor Robbie Crane for his 15 years tenure in RATT but let's give a way for Juan Croucier to come back and farm more cash with him on the new album and world tour!

• My Little Pony

Shit, almost as many translations as the bible.

Nolan, did you see Rob jam with George on the MORC as well play with Lynch Mob?

I saw half of the All-Star show, but missed the Lynch Mob performance.

This doesn't overly phase me either way, sadly, but is there still a new album due this year? Or does this dent those plans?