NuclearHell.com

Jeff

Hey, so Acoustic Rick, I mean Evil Rick, pointed me to this site (thanks ER) a few weeks go as a place to find the final pieces to my Shakra collection for a reasonable price.

However, I am wondering if they are still open or not?

I placed an order but didn't see a place to choose payment type. But I got a confirmation email "awaiting payment". So I emailed them to get their Paypal address. No response.

I waited a number of days, placed the order again. Same situation.

I also notice my first order and second order had order numbers that were only 2 numbers a part, telling me they took 2 orders all week?

Just curious if anyone knows if they are up and running?

I see they have some fairly recent releases listed.

Thanks.

Hey, so Acoustic Rick, I mean Evil Rick, pointed me to this site (thanks ER) a few weeks go as a place to find the final pieces to my Shakra collection for a reasonable price.

I placed an order but didn't see a place to choose payment type. But I got a confirmation email "awaiting payment". So I emailed them to get their Paypal address. No response.

I also notice my first order and second order had order numbers that were only 2 numbers a part, telling me they took 2 orders all week?

Thanks.

Id steer clear. I used them alot in the past, but the website has not been updated for 9months or so... and theres been nothing new added.

Yeah, I think Rick said a lot (maybe not all) were Russian pressings, but still legit I think.

Ok, Matt, you sealed the deal...guess I avoid. Bummer, nice website and all, too bad.

Thanks.

Some information regarding this, I was answered by Andrew, looks like a UK rep for this Russian products, they said that IronD was over, the factory was shut down and they have stopped producing new releases. But actually the older products are still available because they don't want to destroy it, however I'm not sure whether they'll continue the business of selling old releases, but if they didn't respond, then you need to find em at some places else. Sad but true, so probably no more Russian releases except bootlegs from Azintex.

Real shame about this site as it was by far the best prices out there, and completely legit stuff... just had a few more distribution labels on the back of the CD cover. Real shame, it was an excellent online shop. :(

Thanks.

Drop over to Retrospect Records. I noticed that they have 4 Shakra releases in their Used CD section...and I will miss NuclearHell as they were a good site to pick up cheap CDs...

I can get all that shit. I'll start taking orders once the new catalogs come in. If you want cheap cd's , Jesus , I got access to fucking thousands of them....

Cheap, legit pressing cd's...I dunno, does a wild bear shit in the woods? :quagmire:

Thanks.

Drop over to Retrospect Records. I noticed that they have 4 Shakra releases in their Used CD section...and I will miss NuclearHell as they were a good site to pick up cheap CDs...

Ah, good call and thanks for the heads up. I am down to only needed Infected and Everest from Shakra. But I do see a few others on my buy list that I need to check into.