'American Horror Story'

66 mustang

It was SO wrong on SO many levels (i.e. I don't need to see Dylan McDermott spankin' his monkey) but definitely bizarre/interesting enough to get me to tune in next week...

Yeah, I'll definitely continue watching... if for no other reason than to see the "hot" version of the maid, and then go spank it to a "crymax". :P

I'm a HUGE Connie Britton fan (she and Kyle Chandler made FNL) and tuned in even though I wasn't sure about the premise. After having muddled through around 30 minutes of the show, I can't even stay for my beloved Connie.

I love most things FX, so maybe this will get another chance from me, but I deleted the first episode from my DVR without watching the whole thing. I'm much more interested in SOA, Sunny, and Archer.

Last night's episode was (thankfully) a little easier to follow than the premiere.

I wonder if every show is gonna open with a flashback to a different murder that's happened in the house? There must be bodies buried all over the backyard. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

A good episode this week but maybe not as creepy as the others so far.

I hated to see Kate Mara(the mistress) get killed already.

At least we did get to see how the maid was killed but it still don't explain why Men see her the way she was when she was killed and why Women see her as older. It was interesting to see the daughter lay down the law on wanting to stay in the house!!!

I hated to see Kate Mara(the mistress) get killed already.

According to an article on the show in this week's Entertainment Weekly magazine, we will be seeing her again, if you catch my drift.

• 2 weeks later...

I was c*nted at myself for missing the debut episode here on Tuesday. Sadly, they have it on at the same time as 'Survivor' which means I will never watch it live. But I was meant to set it up with Tivo. Very angry I forgot. I'll try to download the mofo and watch it before episode 2.

I've missed two episodes of this show now so I need to get caught up via FX On Demand whenever I have time...

No thoughts on the Halloween Part One?

I thought it was good and I think the fact that Tate can only go out on Halloween on the date says that he is in fact a ghost.

*SPOILER ALERT for those who haven't seen the episodes yet....

I enjoyed "Halloween" immensely, even though I had figured out (took a guess) that Tate was Constance's son back about the second or third episode. And yeah, he's definitely dead. Seems as though the "dreams" he was talking to Ben about are actual events that played out about 16 years ago at a local high school. That's why the group of teens keep following him around and screwing with him; he killed them.

I've got a theory that the spirits that are tied to the house are like that due to the fact that they are actually buried somewhere on the grounds. (Of course, on Halloween they were able to move about freely). It will be interesting to see if Addy shows back up. If she does, that blows my theory all to hell. :P

The pilot episode aired in the UK on Monday, watched it and enjoyed it, a little weird but creepy, look forward to the next episode.

• 2 months later...

Looks like some changes for season two are coming with a new cast and location.

From their wiki page:

American Horror Story was renewed for a second season on October 31, 2011. On December 22, 2011, series co-creator Ryan Murphy announced his plans to change the cast and location for the second season.