Bryan Adams S\T

Leykis101

Oh my god, I just heard the S\T by Bryan Adams, I am practically dancing from this lead off bubble gum pop teenie bopper crap, Hiding From Love, it ended and I was still bouncing from side to side, was this a popular song, I had never heard anything before Cuts Like A Knife, then i found these first 2 discs in the dollar bin by my house, and thought what the fuck, i dont know if im sure what i think, i do think this is some catchy shit!

'Hiding From Love' was the first ever BA song I ever heard back in the day and I used to love it and still do. Listening back to the debut album now, it isn't that great to be honest, although the follow up 'You Want It, You Got It' was a major step up and an album I really like alot.

I was a massive Bryan Adams fan back in my youth, but always strongly disliked the early stuff, even if I did keep it around for a while at the time. These days I only have 'Reckless,' 'Into the fire' and 'Waking up the neighbours' and that's completely by choice. To be totally honest, I think they're the only Bryan Adams CDs worth owning.

Is on my wantlist and now it sounds like i better move it up to the top of the list.

Has anyone heard his 2nd release - You Want It You Got It- Any good?

If you like 'Cuts like a Knife' you'd probably like all of those early releases. The earlier ones obviously sound a bit older and more dated than that one, but that was the general vibe of what was going on early with Bryan Adams.

I was a massive Bryan Adams fan back in my youth, but always strongly disliked the early stuff, even if I did keep it around for a while at the time. These days I only have 'Reckless,' 'Into the fire' and 'Waking up the neighbours' and that's completely by choice. To be totally honest, I think they're the only Bryan Adams CDs worth owning.

I think that three are his strongest, but I do like '18 Till I Die' as well.

Is on my wantlist and now it sounds like i better move it up to the top of the list.

Has anyone heard his 2nd release - You Want It You Got It- Any good?

Heard it, I just bought it for a buck, it's ok, just like cuts like a knife, it has its good songs, and bad songs, and not much in between, that first album sucks, but that lead off track is some of the catchiest mindless crap ive ever heard, and i love it for some reason, like most Adams albums, he always seems to lead off strong, then progressively weaken up, only to come out of the middle of the album with a strong track or two, then it teeters off again, big change between S\T and You Want It, but you can hear the direction he's going clearly more on the second album, I like cuts like a knife, Whats It Gonna be, Im Ready, Title track, This Time, all pretty strong songs, anyways, just had to pipe in my 2 cents after hearing 2 discs I was always curious to hear, but never wanted to shell out any cash to buy them, as I never even heard a single off of either of them to know which style he was rocking, buy them both if you can find them in a dollar bin, or used for cheap, I dont think id necessarily been happy had I shelled out full price for either of these, but maybe they will catch on, if I can say anything, the catchy songs are definitely catchy!

Bryan has done some great stuff and thanks to havin wee sprites I got the Spirit soundtrack, the animated horse movie and BA sings the entire soundtrack and it is chock full BA classic grooves.

Personal favorite BA cut: Summer of '69, followed closely by Psyched Out off the Spirit soundtrack...