Sign in to follow this  
Leykis101

Frontline discs

never put out a bad release imho great band

Fantastic band... one of my favourite melodic rock bands of all. The 'Heroes' / Right Attitude' / 'Almost Unreleased' era was nothing short of incredible.

Buy "Heroes" (my version comes with the terrible "Circles" disc, but it's only the price of 1-disc so you can skip that one). Maybe get "State of Rock" if it's cheap too, but definitely skip "Circles" and "The Seventh Sign" which are both bland and unmemorable.

I agree Tim.

I think 'Circles' is pretty weak and average, probably at around 60%, but I forgot how 'The Seventh Sign' sounds, is it really as bland as it is ?

Yep it's dull. Plus they try and cover Journey's "Separate Ways" and totally embarass themselves.

Haha....had to laugh at that comment. Tim always told it straight and yep its a pretty weak cover.

Truly truly miss Frontline. I just hope this break up is not permanent and one day release a new album. I ll be the happiest person! One of the best bands ever!

debut in 1993.... bad year for this sort of sound, wasn't even pressed in US, sad. I always wonder how popular they were in Europe?

Loved this band. They possess some of my favourite pure melodic rock / AOR songs ever. Shame they no longer exist. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Don't know what to make of that one. Not bad. 
    • That one is okay, but doesn't have me rushing to pre-order.
    • Hahaha the video is sad. Agree with the comments above, it must be his first ever video. Only the drummer looks cool in the video. That said, the most important thing is the song..and it is a very nice song. Ya again as you guys mentioned the chorus could have been better coz the verses are perfect but it is what it is...I ll take it.
    • No, it's definitely not. For the record, though; looking beyond what the media jams down your throat, I don't personally find him misogynistic to a degree that offends me at all; I sure as hell don't find him to be racist (seems like it's the go-to tag for someone who might just call a thing or two for what it is from time to time). As for being a liar... probably true, and that's different to absolutely zero politicians in all of history. Anyway, I agree... not the time or place. I actually hate politics and rubbish political discussions. But I hate the media more and I hate just going along with an opinion without thinking about it for yourself even more than the media!   
    • I can't for the life of me understand how someone can have any time for  a misogynistic, racist c*nt, who's a pathological liar, with so many skeletons in his closet that a plague burial ground would look threadbare in comparison. It has nothing to do with  sheep mentality. It has to do with having sound values in life.  But, we'd better leave it there, because this isn't a politics forum.     
    • Phenomena - The Complete Works (3 CD) The Answer - Raise A Little Hell (2 CD) The Answer - Revival (2 CD) Black Star Riders - The Killer Instinct (2 CD) The Amorettes - White Hot Heat Circle II Circle - The Middle Of Nowhere + 1 Crystal Pistol - s/t
    • Agreed. But if you have a view that makes you look really stupid and is something to be embarrassed about, probably best just to keep it to yourself and sing about vaginas instead. For example, if you follow a religion the worst thing in the world you can do, imo, is publicise it... especially in a song. It just makes you look stupid.  In. My opinion, of course. But it's the same with that stupid Kryptonite song, which is preaching to forsake all sense of logic and just allow every human being into everywhere. Australia only has 25 million people? WHAT?! Even though you can't move in the fucking place, let's let everyone in and have 50 million by the week's end!!! says mr singer of Kryptonite. Well I never had an issue with the guy at all in the past, but now I look at him different - in an irritating, stupid kind of way. Anyway, to each their own. Everyone's got their own view n' stuff, but it just seems to sound even more stupid in a song if you have a view that is very polarising.  As for my percentage on who has a problem or not with Trump... I agree. I probably did get that wrong. Much more than 50% of people are sheep and follow what their favourite celebrity or the media is telling them without actually thinking for themselves. For the record, I don't really have much of an opinion on Trump because I don't care enough about it all to get involved. But I definitely like him more than I dislike him and think the outcry against him is just a pathetic banquet of sheep falling over themselves to fit in. Personally.
    • 50 % (50+ even!)have no issue with Trump? Seriously doubt those numbers, but ok, then the lyrics shouldn't bother them either. It only bothers those who like him, I would say.  The arts is a great way to express ideas, ideals etc. Artists shouldn't censor themselves just because some might disagree.  To only listen/read/talk to stuff/people you agree with is stupid. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.