Big Cock no more?

Captain Howdy

Got this email today:

Hi, y'all -

I just wanted to let you know the fan-funding experiment with Kickstarter was not successful (we did not reach our goal) and so we will not be doing another BC album. At this time, it is economically unfeasible to self-finance an entire album project cycle on our own, so BC as a band is effectively on permanent hiatus. We want to thank you all for your support over the last 5 years.

I hope you'll keep an eye on our future projects and with your permission, I'll continue to update you on mine. Of course you can always unsubscribe from this list if you don't. I have a few things up my sleeve that I'm really excited about so I hope we can still communicate and interact.

Thanks for listening.

Dave Henzerling (September 2011)

Jeez, I didn't know my penis had such a healthy reputation. Thanks doods. But I can assure you he's just fine, as am I... for now.

With regard to the actual subject at hand, I'd automatically assumed Big Cock were long gone, even moreso with the whole Robert Mason now being in Warrant and all. It's unfortunate there will not be a new BC album, but I'd be completely lying if I said I was expecting one anyway.

Oh, and what's Kickstarter?

soupnazi.jpg

"You think you are getting BIG COCK? NO BIG COCK FOR YOU!"

Jeez, I didn't know my penis had such a healthy reputation. Thanks doods. But I can assure you he's just fine, as am I... for now.

:rofl2: (and to the post that begat this response)

Yet another band I just don't get though. I had 'Motherload' and thought it was awful. :whistle:

Oh, and what's Kickstarter?

Kickstarter is a site where artists, producers, etc. (music, movies, theater, etc.) try to round up donations to fund their projects. I was reading on the Los Angeles Times web site the other day about a movie being shot right now that is being funded almost entirely by donations through Kickstarter.

Np - Point Blank - 'American Excess'

www.wishingwellonline.com