ABOUT TIME for fantasy football 2011

66 mustang

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as an agreement is met by the end of next week everything will be normal as usual. Otherwise we start losing football. I am sending out invites for the league I have run for the last 6 years TODAY. They are down to one issue and the thought is that it will be fixed soon.

It can't get here soon enough :)

your invited to join my league. it is an up to 14 team league with lots of points being scored. tons of fun and just a good time.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?edit=1&.scrumb=&invitation=

League ID#: 79468

Password: 1966

all right guys, deal is getting close. time to join up.

your invited to join my league. it is an up to 14 team league with lots of points being scored. tons of fun and just a good time.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?edit=1&.scrumb=&invitation=

League ID#: 79468

Password: 1966

all right guys, deal is getting close. time to join up.

could today be the day?

I'm in..........

Just don't draft anyone from Denver and you should be okay buddy ;)

That is no shit. Except for maybe Lloyd at WR he was huge last year.

They did just sign McGahee so he could help in a flex league or maybe he will take the starting job from Moreno. McDaniels fucked the Denver franchise for at least another 3 years unless John Fox can work some kind of miracle.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care if it is preseason, I'm glad to see some NFL action tonight.

Backed. :beerbang:

So when is our draft? I assume we have a few weeks.

this Saturday. August 13 11:30pm Eastern. I sent out a couple reminders but will again tonight.

I just saw the reminder but won't be able to make it so hopefully the auto draft works out for me.

Don't we usually wait until it's closer to the season start?

I'm a little worried about my team and think I'll take a few on the chin this year but I also think I can upset some people, esp when Rivers gets on a roll. I expect him to be the #1 fantasy QB this year. he was top 5 last year throwing to little jimmy, uncle joe and sally sue last year. Not very on my WR's though. Hope that with Evans gone in Buff that Steve Johnson will get even more targets.

Haven't had either of my drafts yet, but hoping to repeat in my 12-team league and do better in my 8-team league, though if I come out placing in both leagues, I'll be happy.

Last year proved that while I love American Football, I know less about it than I do about brain surgery, so decided to give this a miss. Hoping for good seasons from the Chiefs and Eagles though.

I'm starting to feel a little better about my team. I just cant wait till week 1 to see what I really have. I think they are starting to round out into a pretty good team. Rivers and Mendenhall will have to carry most of the load but I do think Rivers will be the #1 fantasy qb this year in this league