Windsoreyes2 is a COCK SMOKER from hell!

Predictable like clockwork.

Levine signed for the parcel yesterday afternoon, and this morning I wake up to find a SNAD dispute filed through PayPal.

Claims the package was smashed and that he sent it back unopened. Says that he "tried to message me through eBay", but funny that my eBay Inbox shows no such communication exists.

I just got off the phone with the Merchant Support Division at PayPal. A very nice lady gave me several suggestions, since we're in a holding pattern until a package arrives at my end.

She seconded the idea of being sure to open the parcel in front of a postal supervisor and having them write a statement as to the returned parcel's contents.

I gave her his previous eBay username and she is forwarding both eBay userIDs to the Fraud division for an investigation into repeat claim abuse.

Anyone here at HH who has had a claim filed against them by Martin Levine (either as windsoreyes or windsoreyes2) for SNAD (not non-receipt claims), please contact me via PM with the following information (if you don't mind sharing it with me):

1. Your eBay userID at the time of the claim

2. The email address on your PayPal account

3. The date he filed the claim against you.

4. The PayPal transaction number associated with the claim.

5. The dollar amount of the claim.

6. The end result (you had to refund, he withdrew the claim, etc.)

You can find this information by logging into your PayPal account and going to the Resolution Center. You can view closed cases as far back as 18 months. To get the transaction number, click on "View case details" for a claim and it will be the long number in parentheses as part of the title.

I will compile this information and forward it to the Fraud Division at PayPal, since I have an open dispute with him and have initiated a fraud investigation.

Let's get this crook.

Thanks,

-Dan

PM sent Dan!

• My Little Pony

Predictable like clockwork.

Levine signed for the parcel yesterday afternoon, and this morning I wake up to find a SNAD dispute filed through PayPal.

Claims the package was smashed and that he sent it back unopened. Says that he "tried to message me through eBay", but funny that my eBay Inbox shows no such communication exists.

I just got off the phone with the Merchant Support Division at PayPal. A very nice lady gave me several suggestions, since we're in a holding pattern until a package arrives at my end.

She seconded the idea of being sure to open the parcel in front of a postal supervisor and having them write a statement as to the returned parcel's contents.

I gave her his previous eBay username and she is forwarding both eBay userIDs to the Fraud division for an investigation into repeat claim abuse.

Anyone here at HH who has had a claim filed against them by Martin Levine (either as windsoreyes or windsoreyes2) for SNAD (not non-receipt claims), please contact me via PM with the following information (if you don't mind sharing it with me):

1. Your eBay userID at the time of the claim

2. The email address on your PayPal account

3. The date he filed the claim against you.

4. The PayPal transaction number associated with the claim.

5. The dollar amount of the claim.

6. The end result (you had to refund, he withdrew the claim, etc.)

You can find this information by logging into your PayPal account and going to the Resolution Center. You can view closed cases as far back as 18 months. To get the transaction number, click on "View case details" for a claim and it will be the long number in parentheses as part of the title.

I will compile this information and forward it to the Fraud Division at PayPal, since I have an open dispute with him and have initiated a fraud investigation.

Let's get this crook.

Thanks,

-Dan

Very good. It's nice to see some progress made.

Just a final update, I did get the correct cd back, and will be refunding him his money back...lesson re-learned...I tested the cd again...no problems so he got a free copy of it I am sure...

• My Little Pony

Just a final update, I did get the correct cd back, and will be refunding him his money back...lesson re-learned...I tested the cd again...no problems so he got a free copy of it I am sure...

Just a thought: have you guys checked to make sure he's not swapping in bootlegs? I mean, if he just wants to rip the discs, couldn't he find a download somewhere?

ya, mine was the original I sent...so he did not pull anything funny there.....

Glad for that, at least. Hopefully Dan's efforts will yield some results.

Well shit. Guess who just did a buy-it-now on one of my listings. I'd forgotten to block the new ID.

He's paid. Should I try and ship the CD, or just refund and take my neg on eBay now rather than waiting...

Damn it.

Send him any empty jewel case...with tracking...see how he likes being on the receiving end of being fucked.

I like this idea.

Backed!

• 4 weeks later...

Here's another update on a demo tape I'm selling. Got a starting bid from a wellsthatright2011 with zero feedback. Get get a message from another ebayer warning me that wellsthatright2011 is none other than Chris Sarti from Penna. So, I cancelled his bid, around an hour ago I got a bid of 111.00 from a Kishinnyman2 with a feedback of 2, then a retraction from him. So, I blocked him also. I'm I getting too parnoid from the Chris Sarti and Windsoreyes or did I do the right thing ?

I tried adding both of those userIDs to my blocked bidder list and got a message saying they do not exist...

I had the wrong spelling in the orginal post. kishinnyman, wellsthatsright2011, is the correct spelling

here's another one to block, 0 feedback letsbfriends2011201111 appears to be one of those jackoffs :ahole:

Here's another update on a demo tape I'm selling. Got a starting bid from a wellsthatright2011 with zero feedback. Get get a message from another ebayer warning me that wellsthatright2011 is none other than Chris Sarti from Penna. So, I cancelled his bid, around an hour ago I got a bid of 111.00 from a Kishinnyman2 with a feedback of 2, then a retraction from him. So, I blocked him also. I'm I getting too parnoid from the Chris Sarti and Windsoreyes or did I do the right thing ?

I tried adding both of those userIDs to my blocked bidder list and got a message saying they do not exist...

I had the wrong spelling in the orginal post. kishinnyman, wellsthatsright2011, is the correct spelling

here's another one to block, 0 feedback letsbfriends2011201111 appears to be one of those jackoffs :ahole:

Chris Sarti is causing havoc with my demo tapes, as quick as I block his bids, he comes back under a different name. He has already won one, and I'm sure real buyers are bailing out with all the cancellations. Any suggestions ?

That really sucks. I decided awhile ago that I'm not going to sell demo tapes on ebay anymore (because of Chris Sarti). I still can't figure out why he puts so much effort into jacking people around. I know for a fact that he's been on this board, so Chris (or Robert, or whatever your name is) if you're out there...WTF????

Np - Triumph - 'Sport Of Kings'

www.wishingwellonline.com

I've written so many posts about this butthole on this website and his 'demo' antics. I also said that I actually CALLED his FATHER...who IS Martin Levine....his SON, Jamie, is the one doing the illegal shit on eBay. He used his father's name, blah, blah, blah.....well, I found his home address, etc...and called his ass. It rectified my situation at the time...but I see he just continues to con others.

And, I RARELY bid on demos on eBay anymore because of him..and one or two other jackoffs that have ruined it.

My advice.....if you're REALLY serious about selling your demos, send me a list of what you have. I buy demo's all the time, and would definitely buy them if I don't already have them. There are dozens of peeps on this site who know me and can vouch.

Rawk on.......

Chris Sarti is causing havoc with my demo tapes, as quick as I block his bids, he comes back under a different name. He has already won one, and I'm sure real buyers are bailing out with all the cancellations. Any suggestions ?

letsbfriends... is Chris Sarti. He won my cassette by Fixation a few weeks back. I refused to sell to him. He has emailed me several times to ask it I had resold the tape. Too bad Ebay won't deal with buyers like him. I put up a filter to keep low feedback bidders from bidding.

letsbfriends... is Chris Sarti. He won my cassette by Fixation a few weeks back. I refused to sell to him. He has emailed me several times to ask it I had resold the tape. Too bad Ebay won't deal with buyers like him. I put up a filter to keep low feedback bidders from bidding.

loadedbone20112011 is the name he won a cassette off of me, I know he won't pay so I just sold to the next bidder. Is it hard to put up a filter for low feedback bidders ? The loser needs a good beat down, almost makes me want to take a trip to Scranton.

loadedbone20112011 is the name he won a cassette off of me, I know he won't pay so I just sold to the next bidder. Is it hard to put up a filter for low feedback bidders ? The loser needs a good beat down, almost makes me want to take a trip to Scranton.

• 2 weeks later...

To filter low feedback go to your account page and scroll down to Buyer Requirements. Scroll down to the box that says apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score of "dropdown box" or lower. The limit is 5. Then click apply. That should work.

To filter low feedback go to your account page and scroll down to Buyer Requirements. Scroll down to the box that says apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score of "dropdown box" or lower. The limit is 5. Then click apply. That should work.

Thanks for the info that should do the trick...

Thanks for the info that should do the trick...

You might want to doublecheck those eBay settings. You cannot filter low-feedback users. The only ones you can block are those with negative feedback.

The setting you guys are looking at is for limiting the number of purchases that a low-feedback user can make from you. You can set it so that someone with 5 or lower feedback can only buy or bid on 1 item within a 10-day period, but you cannot block them entirely.