13,000th disc aded to Heavy Harmonies!

It's somehow appropriate that the 13,000th CD added to Heavy Harmonies is Night Ranger - Somewhere in California. Night Ranger has been a mainstay on the American melodic rock scene for almost 30 years now (although I still think their debut is the best work they ever did).

This would be an appropriate time to thank Mike (whiplash1972) for doing yeoman's work on keeping up with the submissions and pictures. I'm so busy these days that the time I actually spend on the site is tiny compared to what Mike has been doing.

I also want to thank Mike, Ty, and Pete for the moderator work they do here on the board.

Lastly, thanks to the HH community members who continue to enjoy the world of AOR, hard rock, and melodic metal!

Now, on to the next 13,000... :guitbannana:

-Dan

• 3 weeks later...

This site is the Oracle no doubt. The most comprehensive and awesome database I have ever seen.

Also, I would add that this is the best community on the web.....chat is always engaging, constructive, informative and above all fun.

Great site.....well done guys!