FarCry - Better Than This

heaven&hell

Love the lyrics and what a great ballad.

When Mark's voice goes up another notch around the 3:56 mark the hair stands up on my arms. Just amazing. Oh yeah there's some Pete Fry guy that plays another killer solo as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Y1IOORHfQ

Agreed, that's a cool ballad. Really can't go wrong w/this band, which, in terms of quality, picks right up where the second Rockarma CD left off. Not sayin' the bands sound the same, b/c they don't. But both offer catchy melodic HR in spades w/gr8 melody, memorable chorus lines and some killer hooks. I'll be buyin' my copy shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Really liked the music, but not a fan of the vocals on it ... sorry!

Well I guess it's good for you that they now have a new singer.

I really like Mark's voice a lot but the first time I heard him i didn't know what to think but after repeated listens I loved it.

I really like Mark's voice a lot but the first time I heard him i didn't know what to think but after repeated listens I loved it.

Yeah the vocals are a bit of an acquired taste. I really dont mind Mark's vocals but I'll be interested to see how the new guys sounds on these songs at Firefest.

Yeah the vocals are a bit of an acquired taste. I really dont mind Mark's vocals but I'll be interested to see how the new guys sounds on these songs at Firefest.

You can hear him on the live version of "Now That It's Over" from there cd release party over on Youtube.