The Best Brand Name Ever?

Fat Freddy

A couple of days ago I was in the bread aisle at Shop-Rite and saw a huge display of bread sporting this brand name:

Mexican+Baking+Group+Bimbo+Buy+Sara+Lee+Bakery+IL4bCvl9yPsl.jpg

That's right, it's BIMBO BREAD! (though the display signs informed us to "Say Beem-Bo!") :rofl:

Apparently this is a well known brand in Mexico and the Southwestern U.S., but this was the first time I've ever heard of it or seen it in this area.

Bimbo's mascot is a cuddly looking teddy bear in a chef's hat, which seems totally at odds with the brand name.

Pic-BimboBread.jpeg

To make it even funnier, the company apparently sponsors a soccer team in Mexico and the connection is promoted by a scantily-clad spokesmodel. Meet (you guessed it) the Bimbo Bimbo!!

blonde-bimbo.jpg

Damn, I'll bet many lucky soccer fans have seen her and dreamed of making the following....

12119724_1a778fe11b.jpg

(Homer Simpson voice) Mmmm.... Bimbo Sandwich. (Gurgle gurgle)

A couple of days ago I was in the bread aisle at Shop-Rite and saw a huge display of bread sporting this brand name:

Mexican+Baking+Group+Bimbo+Buy+Sara+Lee+Bakery+IL4bCvl9yPsl.jpg

That's right, it's BIMBO BREAD! (though the display signs informed us to "Say Beem-Bo!") :rofl:

Apparently this is a well known brand in Mexico and the Southwestern U.S., but this was the first time I've ever heard of it or seen it in this area.

Bimbo's mascot is a cuddly looking teddy bear in a chef's hat, which seems totally at odds with the brand name.

Pic-BimboBread.jpeg

To make it even funnier, the company apparently sponsors a soccer team in Mexico and the connection is promoted by a scantily-clad spokesmodel. Meet (you guessed it) the Bimbo Bimbo!!

blonde-bimbo.jpg

Damn, I'll bet many lucky soccer fans have seen her and dreamed of making the following....

12119724_1a778fe11b.jpg

(Homer Simpson voice) Mmmm.... Bimbo Sandwich. (Gurgle gurgle)

:lol:

I must say I prefer making my sandwichs with buns. In fact, funny I mention that, because I have a sausage I wouldn't mind putting between her buns.

I must say I prefer making my sandwichs with buns.

They've got you covered, G. Behold the Bimbo Buns.

Bimbo%20Hot%20dog%20Buns%206%20Pack%20%201.58-500x500.jpg

Hey Keef,

Notice how she's holding that hot dog, like she dated a black man.. :omg:

Like the bride's mother in "Bachelor Party." ("I had a strange wang... right there in my hand!")

Hey Keef,

Notice how she's holding that hot dog, like she dated a black man.. :omg:

Like the bride's mother in "Bachelor Party." ("I had a strange wang... right there in my hand!")

:rofl2:

Is this the foot long? and then some....

Great movie!!! :tumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...