Beautiful Beast

martinsane

Can't wait to get this mutha' in my hot little hands!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynBva9aS0BU

Julian Angel follows up his epicly amazing Choreography Sucks cd with the much anticipated Julian Angels Beatuful Beast-Adult Oriented Candy.

DO YOURSELF AND YOUR FRIENDS A BIG FAVOR AND SUPPORT THIS GUY BY BUYING HIS DISC! JULIAN IS A GREAT GUY AND SHOULD BE WORSHIPPED BY ALL! :)

Beautiful-Beast_Adult-Oriented-Candy.jpg

Pre-Order "Adult Oriented Candy":

Thank you all very, very much for asking about options to pre-order the new CD. Your impatience makes us extremely proud :)

Please keep in mind that we only offer this to newsletter subscribers, so please keep your mouth shut about it ;)

Two ways to pre-order:

1.) We have made a special pre-order deal with well-known Melodic Rock Mailorder Shop Schmankerl Records in Germany. Go to www.schmankerl-records.com, we're on the front page. They ship worldwide.

2.) Buy directly from us, have the CD signed by me (the other two guys live too far, sorry they can't "custom-sign" for you) PLUS get a full mp3 download of my 2000 album "angel-rock.com" (which was yet a homerecording, but hey, they compared it with Bon Jovi and White Lion, so...). Please go to www.beautifulbeastrock.com/shop.html and pay with PayPal. It's only this page which is up and running, we'll launch the rest along with the CD release on April 8.... We ship worldwide too, please pick the "Int'l" shipping option if you live outside Germany. You will find the download link for the "angel-rock.com" bonus on your order confirmation page.

Stay tuned again, see you tomorrow...

Julian Angel

www.angel-rock.com

www.facebook.com/julianangelroxx

Beautiful Beast on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiful-Beast/108655302490873

www.hairmetalalbum.com

And from Choreography Sucks!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkM074whGIw

BeautifulBeast.jpg

wouldn't mind a package deal for both cds if he cna sort out something on that front...

Drop him an e-mail or I can for you if you'd like. He's a really approachable guy and I am sure he would not mind selling a couple discs. :)

wouldn't mind a package deal for both cds if he cna sort out something on that front...

Drop him an e-mail or I can for you if you'd like. He's a really approachable guy and I am sure he would not mind selling a couple discs. :)

if you know him okay, and wanna talk to him regarding doing a package deal that you can post here on HH, that may be the way to go about it. Rather than multiple people contacting him regarding the same issue.

Not saying i'd definitely buy, but i'd be interrested.

I played a track off the new album on Rockposer's Roulette on March 19th's show.

It's the 1st track - click here

NICE!

"Release countdown

7 DAYS to the release of "Adult Oriented Candy" - one more week...

Wow. I woke up this morning with a bunch of pre-orders in my mailbox. Great! Thank you so much. I will sign your CDs and drop them in the mail for you. Cool to see that Hair Metal is alive n' kicking in Lithuania too (hey, I have even a publishing contract there... :-)).

While we still have our release countdown running on Facebook, please do not post any comments about the album there. This pre-sale is exclusively for you - gee, I sound like one of those guys who sell "get rich in a minute" courses on the internet, hahaha...

Today's sound sample (even if you already might have heard it on the order page): Ride With The Wild One. The instrumental version of this up-tempo "sports-rocker" had been used in a skateboarding documentary in Canada way before we decided to add vocals to it and put it on the album...

Okay, the pre-order info once more - if you haven't already... :)

1.) We have made a special pre-order deal with well-known Melodic Rock Mailorder Shop Schmankerl Records in Germany. Go to www.schmankerl-records.com, we're on the front page. They ship worldwide.

2.) Buy directly from us, have the CD signed by me (the other two guys live too far, sorry they can't "custom-sign" for you) PLUS get a full mp3 download of my 2000 album "angel-rock.com" (which was yet a homerecording, but hey, they compared it with Bon Jovi and White Lion, so...). Please go to www.beautifulbeastrock.com/shop.html and pay with PayPal. It's only this page which is up and running, we'll launch the rest along with the CD release on April 8.... We ship worldwide too, please pick the "Int'l" shipping option if you live outside Germany. You will find the download link for the "angel-rock.com" bonus on your order confirmation page.

Stay tuned again, see you tomorrow - and thanxx for the great response !!!

Julian Angel

www.angel-rock.com

www.hairmetalalbum.com "

Here is the information from Julian on getting all 3 of his albums for one LOW LOW price!!

Hi Terry,

cool. I am selling the "pre-orders" for currently EUR 15.99 including shipping (outside Germany). That's a huge USD 22.30 at present (shipping alone is USD 4.90 from germany, these Jackals charge a lot over here...).

Special Deal:

Beautiful Beast "Adult Oriented Candy" CD + Julian Angel "Choreography Sucks" CD + mp3 Download of Julian Angel "angel-rock.com"

USD 27.00 incl. shipping.

Cheerz and thanxx

Julian

Contact Julian here for ordering and mention me and the "Special Deal": www.beautifulbeastrock.com/shop.html

Latest press release/newsletter.

Release countdown

5 DAYS to the release of "Adult Oriented Candy"

What we really dig about fans in the USA is that they literally make us money while we sleep :-) Thanks again to everyone for keeping your pre-orders coming in. We're enjoying a warm Sunday over here in Southern Germany (yes, that's Bavaria, Lederhosen, Schuhplattler dance and brass music, beer and the Octoberfest :-)).

I'll go out inline skating now and get tanned (been to Nuremberg yesterday with a t-shirt and got a tan-line on my arms to get rid of now :-) Yeah, I'm so vain...

Since we're using Sundays to relax (mainly, in our culture) we decided to attach a sample of "Save My Heart", the power ballad, for you. If we help anyone get romantic with this one, our mission will be accomplished for today...

And yes, since we love to take advantage of your hard-earned money: www.beautifulbeastrock.com/shop.html (hand-signed + mp3 album "angel-rock.com") or www.schmankerl-records.com. Anybody from Sweden? www.recordheaven.com is taking orders as well now...

Have a great Sunday and don't get too stressed about next Monday. We'll be around :)

Julian Angel

www.angel-rock.com

www.hairmetalalbum.com

Release countdown

3 DAYS to the release of "Adult Oriented Candy"

Just three more days (reminds me of the bridge in Danger Danger's "Saturday Nite").

I want to shout a big "thank you" to all of you for showing your excitement about the new record and of course, for spending your hard-earned bucks on it. I know what a regular CD costs, for example, in the USA. I had been shopping for CDs at Tower Records, Hollywood (when it still existed) and CIA, Las Vegas and prices are relatively low compared to what we pay over here in Germany (approximately 21 to 22 Dollars for a new release here). Shipping a CD from Germany to America costs (at current exchange rate) roughly 5 Dollars (used to be 10 Dollars 3 years ago...).

You get the idea. I want to say "thaaaanxx" for ordering our CD anyway, despite the cost. We wish we could charge regular US prices, but with the current Dollar to Euro exchange rate, shipping, production and manufacturing costs we would encounter a loss with every CD we sell. Blame it on the monetary system and the German Mail Service... :)

That's why we have included the mp3 bonus with every order you place.

Oh, by the way, all CDs ordered by yesterday have been dropped in the mail...

If you don't want to pay that much, please wait until Friday and we'll show you where to order "Adult Oriented Candy" in the US - and where to - legally - download it...

Attached today is "Juvenile Affair". An absolute party-rocker with the mandatory lyrics about Daddy's little girl (and the things she's doing when he's not at home ;-).

For those who still like to pre-order Beautiful Beast's "Adult Oriented Candy", hand-signed by myself plus my 2000 album "angel-rock.com" as full mp3 download, please click www.beautifulbeastrock.com/shop.html or order a regular copy from www.schmankerl-records.com or www.recordheaven.com. More places to come...

Rock out !!!

Julian Angel

www.angel-rock.com

www.hairmetalalbum.com

checked out their album yesterday, good stuff, nice voice but still heavily accented, good songwriting, if this can come out cheap later, i think i will buy one, but for that price, whoops.. no no :D

checked out their album yesterday, good stuff, nice voice but still heavily accented, good songwriting, if this can come out cheap later, i think i will buy one, but for that price, whoops.. no no :D

$27.00 for all three cd's (2 physical cd's and one upload link) is pretty good price even for my cheap arse. :)

This one arrived in my mail today and Oh f'ing sh$t my christ is it a scorcher. Definately a buy or die cd! And it was certainly cool to get thanked in the liners on this one. Looks like some of my contributions to the scene are starting to reap some benefits... Of note Julian thanks Heavy Harmonies as well. :tumbsup:

Beautiful-Beast-web-promo.jpg

Do I need new glasses or is that guy, ummm, gettin' a hummer on that CD cover??

Cuz if so... that's freakin awesome :rofl:

Do I need new glasses or is that guy, ummm, gettin' a hummer on that CD cover??

Cuz if so... that's freakin awesome :rofl:

He certainly is on the receiving end of a Lewinski! :quagmire:

a bold cover and a lucky guy :christmas:

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the information from Julian on getting all 3 of his albums for one LOW LOW price!!

Hi Terry,

cool. I am selling the "pre-orders" for currently EUR 15.99 including shipping (outside Germany). That's a huge USD 22.30 at present (shipping alone is USD 4.90 from germany, these Jackals charge a lot over here...).

Special Deal:

Beautiful Beast "Adult Oriented Candy" CD + Julian Angel "Choreography Sucks" CD + mp3 Download of Julian Angel "angel-rock.com"

Cheerz and thanxx

Julian

Contact Julian here for ordering and mention me and the "Special Deal": www.beautifulbeastrock.com/shop.html

Release countdown

What we really dig about fans in the USA is that they literally make us money while we sleep :-) Thanks again to everyone for keeping your pre-orders coming in. We're enjoying a warm Sunday over here in Southern Germany (yes, that's Bavaria, Lederhosen, Schuhplattler dance and brass music, beer and the Octoberfest :-)).

I'll go out inline skating now and get tanned (been to Nuremberg yesterday with a t-shirt and got a tan-line on my arms to get rid of now :-) Yeah, I'm so vain...

Since we're using Sundays to relax (mainly, in our culture) we decided to attach a sample of "Save My Heart", the power ballad, for you. If we help anyone get romantic with this one, our mission will be accomplished for today...

And yes, since we love to take advantage of your hard-earned money: www.beautifulbeastrock.com/shop.html (hand-signed + mp3 album "angel-rock.com") or www.schmankerl-records.com. Anybody from Sweden? www.recordheaven.com is taking orders as well now...

Have a great Sunday and don't get too stressed about next Monday. We'll be around :)

Julian Angel

www.angel-rock.com

www.hairmetalalbum.com

Those songs sound amazing... just sent an email. I hope this offer is still valid. :)

Hi Terry,

Special Deal:

Cheerz and thanxx

Julian

Release countdown

Julian Angel

www.angel-rock.com

www.hairmetalalbum.com

Those songs sound amazing... just sent an email. I hope this offer is still valid. :)

Just up your street musically mate

I just ordered the 'Choreography Sucks' disc and the offer for both seems to be still ok. I didn't see it first time around, otherwise I would have ordered both together.

Hi Terry,

Special Deal:

Cheerz and thanxx

Julian

Release countdown

Julian Angel

www.angel-rock.com

www.hairmetalalbum.com

I just ordered the 'Choreography Sucks' disc and the offer for both seems to be still ok. I didn't see it first time around, otherwise I would have ordered both together.

Yeah, it was actually your first spins commentary that made me check this out. Sounds wonderful. I will say that Julian has already got back to me and although the CDs have gone up in price he was more than willing to maintain that deal price for me. Goes without saying that I ordered the CDs (can't wait to get them!), so a big thanks to Jez, Terry and especially Julian for your respective hands in my purchase. :lol:

Hi Terry,

Special Deal:

Cheerz and thanxx

Julian

Release countdown

Julian Angel

www.angel-rock.com

www.hairmetalalbum.com

Yeah, it was actually your first spins commentary that made me check this out. Sounds wonderful. I will say that Julian has already got back to me and although the CDs have gone up in price he was more than willing to maintain that deal price for me. Goes without saying that I ordered the CDs (can't wait to get them!), so a big thanks to Jez, Terry and especially Julian for your respective hands in my purchase. :lol:

Glad I could help Geoff.

ANd I'm also glad you guys are digging Julian's music. He is such a talent and by speaking to him he is more than just a muscian he's a fan of the genre as well and always excited to talk music and such.

Wish I was over his way so I could meet up for a show or 2 and a good plate of taco's. :beerbang:

• 1 month later...

these discs are also on cdbaby at a pretty good price (well last time i looked anyway). I was actually gonna get mine from there.

Good call!

I know a few members here have done the same and with out too much headache, except for Swazi, but hey I think he made out alright on that deal. :)