Seks

martinsane

looks like promising, a new album coming out in 2011 i suppose ?

a Norway sleaze, will check out their samples soon, thanks for the heads up :beerbang:

My pleasure!

Appears from an inside source that initially the band was going to only release digitally, but were convinced to do otherwise. I will pass the exact timing on when I become privy to it.

Tis' some good music.

Had to laugh at their comment that you dont see 80s bands like this anymore, and they are going to lead the movement.

Anyone would think that the likes of Reckless Love didnt exist in their minds.

Stumbled upon this band and thought a good slice of the HH community would enjoy them. Looks like they have a cd almost in the can...

http://www.seksband.com/

http://www.facebook.com/SEKStheband

Awesome find my friend....very cool 80's vibe.....killer songz! Can't wait fo rthis cd to come out!!

I know!

I actually found out about them through my good friend, musician Julian Angel. He played all the leads on the upcomming cd, which I was informed today, is off to be mastered this weekend. With artwork and the like the disc should hit the streets in the next month or two.

I personally can't wait!

Stumbled upon this band and thought a good slice of the HH community would enjoy them. Looks like they have a cd almost in the can...

Awesome find my friend....very cool 80's vibe.....killer songz! Can't wait fo rthis cd to come out!!

I know!

I actually found out about them through my good friend, musician Julian Angel. He played all the leads on the upcomming cd, which I was informed today, is off to be mastered this weekend. With artwork and the like the disc should hit the streets in the next month or two.

I personally can't wait!

Me to..I hope it is available via purchase through PayPal.

I am also waiting for Julians release Beautiful beast...heard it is killer stuff...7 days to go for the release.

I know!

I personally can't wait!

I am also waiting for Julians release Beautiful beast...heard it is killer stuff...7 days to go for the release.

I pre-ordered mine already! Can't wait to get it as well. I certainly LOVED Choreography Sucks and the samples of the BB stuff is great too. I will be starting a new thread for him as soon as he forwards me the flyer...

Wishing Well is carrying them as well and you can buy directly from Julian too. He will autograph it and send you the mp-3's of his first release which is a smoking effort as well.

And on Seks, I will post info on the release I am given it...

I know!

I personally can't wait!

I pre-ordered mine already! Can't wait to get it as well. I certainly LOVED Choreography Sucks and the samples of the BB stuff is great too. I will be starting a new thread for him as soon as he forwards me the flyer...

Wishing Well is carrying them as well and you can buy directly from Julian too. He will autograph it and send you the mp-3's of his first release which is a smoking effort as well.

Where can I pre order my copy of BB.??

I know!

I personally can't wait!

Where can I pre order my copy of BB.??

I received this e-mail yesterday.

Release countdown

8 DAYS to the release of "Adult Oriented Candy" - Pre Order Information

It's amazing to see how good connections, better yet: friendship, is paying off: We've been promised interviews on renowned websites and magazines and receive inquiries from dealers (not the drug dudes...). We're also working on opening for Reckless Love at a show in Germany this fall, however, this is still very vague - but good news :)

More good news: Swedish/American band SEKS will be releasing their CD this summer, this is where I have played all the guitar solos. More a sleaze-thing.

Today's sound sample is "Oh Valerie" (see attachment).

Pre-Order "Adult Oriented Candy":

Thank you all very, very much for asking about options to pre-order the new CD. Your impatience makes us extremely proud :)

Please keep in mind that we only offer this to newsletter subscribers, so please keep your mouth shut about it ;)

Two ways to pre-order:

1.) We have made a special pre-order deal with well-known Melodic Rock Mailorder Shop Schmankerl Records in Germany. Go to www.schmankerl-records.com, we're on the front page. They ship worldwide.

2.) Buy directly from us, have the CD signed by me (the other two guys live too far, sorry they can't "custom-sign" for you) PLUS get a full mp3 download of my 2000 album "angel-rock.com" (which was yet a homerecording, but hey, they compared it with Bon Jovi and White Lion, so...). Please go to www.beautifulbeastrock.com/shop.html and pay with PayPal. It's only this page which is up and running, we'll launch the rest along with the CD release on April 8.... We ship worldwide too, please pick the "Int'l" shipping option if you live outside Germany. You will find the download link for the "angel-rock.com" bonus on your order confirmation page.

Stay tuned again, see you tomorrow...

Julian Angel

www.angel-rock.com

www.facebook.com/julianangelroxx

Beautiful Beast on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiful-Beast/108655302490873

www.hairmetalalbum.com

• 4 weeks later...

Just received word from Rock Hart that he has the cd's in his hot little hands and the official release date will be May 17th!!

I am awaiting his response to get further details on how they will be available...

Man I can't wait to get mine! :)

hah ha they wear wigs! another joke band :angry2:

:rofl2:

Hahaha! Do you know what your username means in Swedish? It is intentional, isn´t it? :lol:

Well let us know Stephan, just to save me from googling it...

And my disc is enroute, but I keep forgeting to ask Joseph about buying details...

I could only hear 'On the inside' on their website and it sounds okay. Nice guitar. Not hooked on these guys yet, but I'll wait to hear more to see if I pursue. :)

hah ha they wear wigs! another joke band :angry2:

:rofl2:

Hahaha! Do you know what your username means in Swedish? It is intentional, isn´t it? :lol:

Well let us know Stephan, just to save me from googling it...

And my disc is enroute, but I keep forgeting to ask Joseph about buying details...

So I had to google it...

noun

1.COCK

2.PENIS

3.TOOL

4.PRICK

5.DICK

6.DONG

:spchewie:

I could only hear 'On the inside' on their website and it sounds okay. Nice guitar. Not hooked on these guys yet, but I'll wait to hear more to see if I pursue. :)

You will get sold on it, it is all real nice and the guitar work your hearing is everyones favorite, #1 guy Julian Angel.

Guest Rock Hart

Thanks for promoting us Terry!

Yes its true, Julian Angel did the solos on the record, he really nailed them! I got him to do them before I found the rest of my band.

Our album will be available on May 17th. It will be in all the major online stores, but since some stores take longer than others, the only one thats GUARANTEED to have it available on release day is CD Baby. Also, if CDbaby receives our physical copies before release (I would hope so) there should be some physical CDs available for purchase there too!

Also, our album will be available in physical copy starting May 16th in Platekompaniet in Oslo, Norway. The stores that will be carrying it are in Byporten (Jernbanetorget) and Oslo City.

The physical copy has a bonus early demo of the band.

And kuk, naw, we aren't another joke band. But, we are having a shitload of fun :)

And RH should have mentioned their site:

Seks

Check them out YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!

SEKScover600x600.jpg

Harder Than You

To Be Released on 17th May 2011

1. Rich Girl

2. On The Inside

3. Something To Believe In

4. Charlemagne

5. Royal Nights

6. Hangin' On

7. Lick You Up

8. I Wanna Be Your Bitch

9. Forever

10. Get Out Now

11. Rock Me

12. Not Far From Shallow Water

13. Give It Up [bonus Demo]*

*Track 13 only available on physical album release

Lil' BIO:

SEKS was formed by American singer Rock Hart when he came to Norway. Rock moved to Europe in search of the perfect musicians for SEKS, full of attitude and ambition. 4 Norwegians stepped up to the challenge, and together they formed SEKS.

SEKS refers to themselves as the "Charlemagne" of metal. They believe its time for rock n' roll to cause some damage again, and its time to bring it back in true 80s style: party, girls, and metal!

SEKS is:

Rock Hart: Singer

Savage Thrilla: Drums

Tad: Bass

Charles McMillin: Lead Guitar

Gash A Lean: Guitar

SEKS7-1.jpg