Post count

glam_junkie

yours shows a difference of about 40 also.

therefore you suck too.

Confirmed. The sucking bit, not the 40 difference.

Tell me where to get this Frenchkiss CD please.

On a serious note...I think the difference between the two is that some comments were left in threads that were eventually removed, because the 'mod squad' did so because of conflicts or information that didn't need to be shared with members... If I tried to look at the 4 million posts Goeff left about Cauterized, his affection for Matt and his deep rooted love of tits and ass, a few may have removed over the years.

On a serious note...I think the difference between the two is that some comments were left in threads that were eventually removed, because the 'mod squad' did so because of conflicts or information that didn't need to be shared with members... If I tried to look at the 4 million posts Goeff left about Cauterized, his affection for Matt and his deep rooted love of tits and ass, a few may have removed over the years.

Good detective work!

So all the venting of frustration at the parasitical spammers who come on here and make the place untidy doesn't get counted in the total shown in the threads? Probably for the best, at least it serves the short term purpose of spitting fury at the low life scum.

Good detective work!

So all the venting of frustration at the parasitical spammers who come on here and make the place untidy doesn't get counted in the total shown in the threads? Probably for the best, at least it serves the short term purpose of spitting fury at the low life scum.

Oh... I thought if you subtract the lower number of posts from the higher number of posts... you get the actual amount of worthwhile posts. :popcorn:

Good detective work!

Oh... I thought if you subtract the lower number of posts from the higher number of posts... you get the actual amount of worthwhile posts. :popcorn:

:lol: Good point, though ! Hence "my" difference is very low ...... ;)

When I opened the site this morning and saw this thread title I randomly remembered this. In fact, I have an ill feeling that I myself made the exact same thread a while ago and was blessed with this answer.

Anyway, you doods are on drugs. You reckon I've made 40 worthwhile posts? Wow... good luck finding one of them.