Bullet - Swedish metal heads with new album out in Feb. 2011

Ali Rock

If you like old old school hardrock/heavy metal with strong influences from AC/DC and Accept watch out this Swedish metal heads called Bullet.

The new Bullet album is titled “Highway Pirates” and will be released the 4:th february 2011.

Click the picture to pre-order the album.

Here´s the names of the songs that will rock you next year!

Highway Pirates

Back on the Road

Stay Wild

Blood Run Hot

Fire and Dynamite

Down and Out

Knuckleduster

Heavy Metal Dynamite

Citylights

Into the Night

http://www.myspace.com/bulletsweden

http://www.bulletrock.com/wordpress/

They have released two albums before as well: Heading For The Top and Bite the Bullet

I love Heading For The Top and Bite The Bullet so I'm sure this will be another winner in my book. A definite must for fans of Accept and AC/DC :headbanger:

• 1 year later...

Not many Bullet fans on this site. Oh well. They have a new cd coming out this month called Full Pull! For those of you that like the band, the new disc keeps their tried and true brand of AC/DC meets Accept style of hard rock. I just picked up their disc and free poster for $10+s/h from nuclearblast.

The fourth album from these ass-kickin', hard-rockin' Swedes also serves as their official American debut. Producers Fred Estby and Nicke Andersson (you should know who THEY are) have brought out the best in the band's unapologetically old-school AC/DC-meets-Accept style of hard rocking heavy metal. Except 11 songs of pure rock and roll fury. (2012)

Tracklist

1. Midnight Oil

2. Full Pull

3. Running Away

4. All Fired Up

5. Rolling Home

6. In The Heat

7. High On The Hog

8. Rush Hour

9. Free Riding

10. Gutterview

11. Warriors

12. Get On (Bonus Track)

http://media.nuclear...llet/index.html

• My Little Pony

Two things: Full Pull probably has the best album cover of the year! And these guys have a great look. Awesome promo shots. Now I need to give them a listen. :D

I've been reading about these guys for years but have never checked them out.

Wes if you like Accept it's a no brainer you will like these guys.

Haha, why's the album cover so good? It's pretty good - plain, but nice. I was expecting nude and sexy ladiez, though. I have heard these guys, but probably pretty obviously, they're not my personal thing.

Haha, why's the album cover so good? It's pretty good - plain, but nice. I was expecting nude and sexy ladiez, though. I have heard these guys, but probably pretty obviously, they're not my personal thing.

Oh you're just upset because it's not you nude on the cover. ;)

• My Little Pony

That's the alternate version. I have that one on order, too. ;)

Trust me, it's worth it. I liked how they asked me to keep the lion theme in place and allowed a lion give me a blowjo- popsicle. Uh, the cover depicts a lion giving me an ice, uh cream. :(

Trust me, it's worth it. I liked how they asked me to keep the lion them in place and allowed a lion give me a blowjo- popsicle. Uh, the cover depicts a lion giving me an ice, uh cream. :(

Ummm Geoff...just how drunk were you when you typed out that last post? :chug:

• My Little Pony

Trust me, it's worth it. I liked how they asked me to keep the lion them in place and allowed a lion give me a blowjo- popsicle. Uh, the cover depicts a lion giving me an ice, uh cream. :(

Not drunk enough.

Not drunk enough.

Sober, and proud of my budding relationship with the king of the jungle. And by jungle I mean in my pants. In the jungle that is my pubic region.

Got the new album yesteray and got a chance to give it a spin. It's just as good as everything else they have released! I love a band that sticks with a consistent formula.