You know what to do...

1.) Georgia Satellites

2.) Twisted Sister

3.) Cinder Road

4.) Krokus

5.) Rick Springfield

Anybody...?

Nope, nope, nope, nope, and ... nope.

I have seen Dee Snider twice outside of Twisted Sister, tho -- once with Widowmaker (Fall of '92) and again with Dee Snider's SMF's (his "Twisted Sister cover band") in 1995. Since I had never seen T.S. back in the day, the SMF's were a damn fine substitute, I must say. His backing band at that gig included the guitar team of Derek Tailer (now in Overkill), the late Keith Alexander (formerly of Carnivore) and Charlie Mills (who was in Skid Row for a spell). Killer shows both times. Dee is the f*ckin MAN! :beerbang:

I have seen Dee Snider twice outside of Twisted Sister, tho -- once with Widowmaker (Fall of '92) and again with Dee Snider's SMF's (his "Twisted Sister cover band") in 1995. Since I had never seen T.S. back in the day, the SMF's were a damn fine substitute, I must say. His backing band at that gig included the guitar team of Derek Tailer (now in Overkill), the late Keith Alexander (formerly of Carnivore) and Charlie Mills (who was in Skid Row for a spell). Killer shows both times. Dee is the f*ckin MAN! :beerbang:

Same here Keef!

Seen Dee at the Birch Hill (With that lineup)..

I haven't seen any of the other bands..

Twisted Sister on the Stay Hungry tour with Lita Ford and Y&T in the opening slots. Y&T were supporting In Rock We Trust and man were they great, of course TS and Lita were pretty damn awesome of course.

Krokus on the Blitz tour with W.A.S.P. opening supporting their debut. Both bands were awesome!

Georgia Satellites on their debut tour for a buck! Played every song off the debut plus Keep Your Hands to Yourself twice. I remember the players being so damn good, that they swapped instruments throughout the show and even shared vocal leads all night...

I saw Twisted Sister at the Marquee in 1983 and a couple of months later at the 1983 Monsters Of Rock gig (With Diamond Head, Dio, Meat Loaf, ZZ Top & Whitesnake)

Krokus back on the 'Hardware' tour in 1981 at The Hammersmith Odeon

Same here Keef!

Seen Dee at the Birch Hill (With that lineup)..

Yep, that's where I saw'em too. I guess we were at the same show then!!

• 2 weeks later...

Five more band I've seen...

You know what to do...

1.) Georgia Satellites

2.) Twisted Sister

3.) Cinder Road

4.) Krokus

5.) Rick Springfield

Anybody...?

Had a couple chances to see Twisted Sister back in the day but no on all the above except for Rick Springfield. Actually a great show and from what I remember even smashed his guitar at or near the end of the set.

Krokus (peak era) will always be one of those live shows that got away.

• 2 months later...

Saw TS in '85 or '86 on the "Come out & Play" tour w/ Dokken opening & the venue was only half full...Saw TS again this past summer at the Midwest Rockfest in Wichita, Ks & they kicked ass despite the fn rain :headbanger:

Would have loved to have seen Krokus on the "Headhunter" tour...