Jettblack - Two Hot Girls

heaven&hell

Yep, love it. Good song too.

BTW, I know I shouldn't pick one, but the one with the red hair... wow (apart from the tattoos)!

I speak to some of the guys online from time to time, so I will see if I can find anything out.

I'll also be seeing them in a few weeks, so if I hear nothing online I will ask them then if I get a chance.

No real consolation, but as I type this I am wearing my Jettblack t-shirt, and they are good quality print.

paintscratchnew.jpg

ps: thats not me in the pic.

I speak to some of the guys online from time to time, so I will see if I can find anything out.

I'll also be seeing them in a few weeks, so if I hear nothing online I will ask them then if I get a chance.

No real consolation, but as I type this I am wearing my Jettblack t-shirt, and they are good quality print.

paintscratchnew.jpg

ps: thats not me in the pic.

Nice pic.

Great video & excellent album

• 3 months later...

How did I miss these guys? I just ordered it. After sampling 6-7 songs on Youtube, I find they sound great and remind me of a sleazier/glammy Whitesnake. BTW, the video is hot. Another great release for 2010, a great year that never seems to end...musically.