Alter Bridge

Glen

Loved their last album 'Blackbird' so v excited about this -

Hello Alter Bridge Nation,

We told you that we would give you information as soon as we get it and now we are making good on that pledge. We have decided to name our upcoming album AB III. It is simple yet effective, in our opinion.

We have also chosen which songs will be on the album and we think all of you fans will be very happy about what we chose. We will update this track listing throughout the day so stay tuned to this message for updates.

AB III (Album Title)

Track 1) Slip To The Void

Track 2) Isolation

Track 3) Ghost Of Days Gone By

Track 4) All Hope Is Gone

Track 5) Still Remains

Track 6) Make It Right

Track 7) Wonderful Life

Track 8 I Know It Hurts

Track 9) Show Me A Sign

Track 10) Fallout

Track 11) Breathe Again

Track 12) Coeur D’Alene

Track 13) Life Must Go On

Track 14) Words Darker Than Their Wings

Keep Rocking,

Alter Bridge

Great news, is a definite pick-up for me as loved their last album (the debut was good too, but patchier). Am also seeing them live in November....

This made me think about something I meant to do...I have Blackbird and really liked it but never picked up the other one. <note to self>

The debut is worth buying alone for the track "Open Your Eyes" - which is a monster....

This made me think about something I meant to do...I have Blackbird and really liked it but never picked up the other one. <note to self>

The debut is worth buying alone for the track "Open Your Eyes" - which is a monster....

And "Broken Wings" and "Metalingus" and "Burn it Down" and "Find the Real" and "In Loving Memory" and every other song on the cd IMO. :headbanger:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I've recently opened up to Alter BRidge

For some reason a band I never had much to do with or information on.

I have to say, AB music is far more compatible with Miles's voice than Slash's music.
After listening to Blackbird and AB III a few times it now sounds like he is constantly struggling to get to where be needs to be with Slash.

Not quite Modern Rock for me, still has many hard rock elements to it, lots of hooks and melody which is all I really need.