Looking to meet lots of new music friends...

STARFIRE

Hey whats up?

My name is Dairenn, which sounds like "Aaron" but with a D, and I was born in raised in L.A. My late dad and his dad were guitarists, so, it was no surprise when I ended up yet another one in the family, but I also sing and play keys. Been at it since 1986; now I front my own rock group named STARFIRE and we actually just released our debut in late April. I invite you all to check it out, just click on the link in my signature below.

Thank God for Internet Radio; Pandora has seriously hooked me up with that kind of rock and metal I like which seems to be mostly made in Europe these days... If anybody knows of any podcasts or blogs that talks about melodic rock, melody-driven heavy metal and anything of the sort, please turn me onto it. I love my classic recordings from the 80s but I always want to hear something NEW too. I'm just tired of the new stuff that sucks, but wins Grammy awards.

Thanks all!

Sounds like you are in the right place here, Dairenn ! Welcome and enjoy the madness !! :drink:

Salutes and hoots.

House rules state that the newb buys the next round of beers. I'll have something expensive, in a tall frosted glass please. And make it snappy! :lol: