Need some suggestions

OK, here's the deal: the prison I work at is celebrating its 30th Anniversary (yeah, I know, prisons & celebrations are an odd couple) and I have been asked to put together a retrospective slide show, complete with music. Here's the breakdown of the restrictions on my musical selections:

1) Lyrics must talk about memories, but preferably without an overly romantic slant

2) Needs to be fairly "modern," preferably recent, but definitely post-1990

3) Cannot be too "hard" or "heavy" (ballads/acoustic rock would be preferred)

4) Needs to have professional production (no obscure low-budget indie bands)

The slideshow will run approx. 15 minutes, so I need 4 songs. So, anybody want to chime in with some suggestions? 'Cuz I'm all ears.

It's been used to death, but Green Day's "Time of Your Life" popped into my mind (or what's left of it) instantly. :P

SR-71 ~ Tomorrow

It's been used to death, but Green Day's "Time of Your Life" popped into my mind (or what's left of it) instantly. :P

Yeah but that one is perfect, ideal lyrics IMO.

Another is SHINEDOWN "Call Me". Not romantic but they do have rogue/prison-ish slant to them. So do "Second Chance" off the same album, which is ideal too....

Thanks for the assistance, guys. Here's what I decided to do:

Over the opening credits will play the chorus for "The Warden" by James Christian (just seems fitting, this being for a prison an' all). :jail: I will then fade into Aerosmith's "Full Circle" (thanks, Nick!), followed by SR-71's "The Best is Yet to Come" (LV Kix, I didn't use your song, but your suggestion led me to the one I did go with, so mucho gracias, amigo), and then I wrap things up with "As the Candle Burns" by Trixter. In between there might be some Bon Jovi snippets ("Story of my Life"/"You Want to Make a Memory") and some instrumental Demon Hunter (just to get the blood pumping and perhaps give a few of the older staff a heart attack). :git:

So, again, thanks to all you chimed in...appreciate it...beers on me...uh, figuratively speaking, of course... :)