Pre-order Japanese Release Heat - Freedom Rock

Ali Rock

I recommend you all to order the Japanese release of the Heat album Freedom Rock. It is an earlier release date (21th of april) and it has the terrific bonus track Tonight. It is one of their best songs ever, maybe the best IMO. Only this song is worth the extra money.

You can pre-order it at CDjapan which I think is a great store (see link below).

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=MICP-10900

It is really a must if you like Heat. I got tears in my eyes and the the hair on my back became like the hair on a punk rocker. You can download it here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U23JP667

Holy Shit....looking at the track listing they have included the s/t Jap bonus track 'Stay'.

That song is f awesome.

Man if they can keep that quality up on some of the other tracks, this is gonna kill.

Be really careful ordering stuff direct from Japan. I've always been stung by the Customs as they never put 'gift' on the package. Anyone know of any mail order places that will import for you?

Holy Shit....looking at the track listing they have included the s/t Jap bonus track 'Stay'.

That song is f awesome.

Man if they can keep that quality up on some of the other tracks, this is gonna kill.

Backed, I think this is going to be a killer. The production work on this seems alot better than the debut which IMO wasn't the greatest.

I have ordered from CD Japan many many times and never had any problems . Once they ship the CD arrives within 4-5 days and that is to the US . Freedom Rock is going to be awesome pre ordered mine for the first pressing as it is already sold out!! Great Stuff!!

Oh man, did anyone listen to the samples!??

The whole thing just sounds fuckin sensational !!! :bowdown:

Every single song sounded a winner to me....man I just cannot wait for this to hit.

Oh man, did anyone listen to the samples!??

The whole thing just sounds fuckin sensational !!! :bowdown:

Every single song sounded a winner to me....man I just cannot wait for this to hit.

Yes Glen, backed 100 %. They are really sensational....

The overhype (again) starts here then ;)

CDJapan are excellent though and the first place I go to for Japanese releases.

did you listen to the samples?

Id be gobsmacked if you werent excited by those. Each track sounded great to me.

To be honest i see this as the main threat to Treat in 2010.

We will see soon enough.

did you listen to the samples?

Id be gobsmacked if you werent excited by those. Each track sounded great to me.

To be honest i see this as the main threat to Treat in 2010.

We will see soon enough.

& for a start 'Stay' is one of the best songs ive heard this year.

Want the CD, want the bonus tracks, but the price just too much from this site. 'Stay' appears to be on Swedish release too. I think.

Want the CD, want the bonus tracks, but the price just too much from this site. 'Stay' appears to be on Swedish release too. I think.

Mate you can download the Tonight track above and I think I have the other Jap bonus track since both were on the Sweden Rock magazine cd. I can sort out tthat for you as well if you want.

From what I've heard of this so far it will live up the hype without an ounce of doubt. :)

Cannot wait to hear this thing.

From what I've heard of this so far it will live up the hype without an ounce of doubt. :)

You know the score by now - Some people have this in their top 10 already and they haven't even heard the damned thing, apart from a few samples - A similar and pretty regular thing when it comes to releases like this one. Peoples expectations are so high, they go overboard a little shall we say. Along with 'Telepathy', 'Hope and Hype' are the two big 'H' words when it comes to releases like this one. Most of us want it to be a brilliant album and I hope it will be a great one (the samples do sound very promising) but like always, I will reserve my outpourings until I have heard the whole thing and can make a balanced opinion.

You know the score by now - Some people have this in their top 10 already and they haven't even heard the damned thing, apart from a few samples - A similar and pretty regular thing when it comes to releases like this one. Peoples expectations are so high, they go overboard a little shall we say. Along with 'Telepathy', 'Hope and Hype' are the two big 'H' words when it comes to releases like this one. Most of us want it to be a brilliant album and I hope it will be a great one (the samples do sound very promising) but like always, I will reserve my outpourings until I have heard the whole thing and can make a balanced opinion.

I have to say, I will be utterly astonished if this one tops the TREAT album. Staggered. If that happens I will hold my hands-up and say I was completely wrong about this band. However, I do love this style of music - and there was enough quality on the debut to make it worth snapping up - so I will definitely get it. But if it somehow ends up being as near-flawless as the TREAT disc then it needs a HUGE improvement in consistency over the first disc, something I don't think they'll achieve until a few albums down the line...

The first Jap press has sold out in any case - only the bonus tracks are likely to drop off, but you can source them easily enough. wait for the swede or uk release.

@ Jez. I too will form a reasoned opinion of this album when it is released and it will need to be damned good if it is to make any top 10 in 2010. That does not stop me being genuinely excited about the samples, which to these ears sound like the exact MR I love. I would also add that it is a very rare occasion indeed when my opinion of a full release is significantly different to my initial reaction to the samples. Truth.