DOWNLOAD

TIM (2)

So I'm going on the Saturday. Am gutted to be missing Stone Sour/Whitechapel/August Burns Red/Job For A Cowboy/A Day To Remember (who are all on either the Friday or Sunday) but Stage 1 looks awesome - plus it was the missus' choice anyway!

Stage 1

Taking Dawn

Hell Yeah!

Five Finger Death Punch

Lamb of God

Megadeth

Deftones

Rage Against the Machine

Stage 2

Y&T

Rise To Remain

We Are the Fallen

Volbeat

The Blackout

HIM

30 Seconds To Mars

Haha, what a poofter of a schedule. The two bands, BY FAR, that I'd want to see most are on at the same time - Taking Dawn and Y&T. Otherwise I'd like to see The Blackout

and 30 Seconds To Mars. Sorry to hear you're miss out on ADTR mate... they were great.

Haha, what a poofter of a schedule. The two bands, BY FAR, that I'd want to see most are on at the same time - Taking Dawn and Y&T. Otherwise I'd like to see The Blackout

and 30 Seconds To Mars. Sorry to hear you're miss out on ADTR mate... they were great.

Rest-assured I will be seeing Taking Dawn and not Y&T. Would love to see ADTR too, they are pretty big here now and their gigs get rave reviews...

Rest-assured I will be seeing Taking Dawn and not Y&T. Would love to see ADTR too, they are pretty big here now and their gigs get rave reviews...

Im pretty sure tho that live Y&T will wipe the floor with Taking Dawn. As much as I like Taking Dawn's album Y&T are a force to be reckoned with on the live stage.

Tim, I thought you hated that Taking Dawn cd. :unsure:

Tim, I thought you hated that Taking Dawn cd. :unsure:

Don't hate it, am just not overly excited by it. They still ought to be decent live though...

not the best line up. as a european, i rather spend my money on the sweden rock festival!

You're probably right, just to see TREAT though. Every single other band on the bill sucks.