any AUSSIES ever used CDWOW.com.au?

what else ?

got vouchers too, but haven't seen good bargains or new releases at good prices for quite a while now.

yeh most of those early bargains i passed on seem to have gone up by 3 times

what is annoying is that now they have sent out the $2 coupons.... they seem to have put up everything by $2 !

Makes sense from a business point of view.

Jerks.

These may interest some?:

Ted Nugent cheap

Heart ~ dreamboat annie

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or has the WOW gone from CD WOW!????

I can't be bothered with the crazy price jumps and it's taking longer and longer to receive items.

and no new release bargains!

price jumps is annoying cos you have to check the albums you want every few days.

shipping time doesn't worry me too much considering it's free shipping.

Is it just me or has the WOW gone from CD WOW!????

I can't be bothered with the crazy price jumps and it's taking longer and longer to receive items.

and no new release bargains!

price jumps is annoying cos you have to check the albums you want every few days.

shipping time doesn't worry me too much considering it's free shipping.

I wish id bought my on the first day i looked at it. There was so much stuff for around 6 or 7 bucks... which soon went to 18 bucks and hasnt dropped since.

HEAT - Freedom Rock is up on cdwow.

16.95 for the 1 disc version

18.95 for the 2 disc version (i think the extra disc is just the debut)

good man

I just saw these last night... however the 1 disc is already $18.95 whilst the double disc is $20.95. Either way, worked out well because I had a $13.00 voucher. :) I'm glad they finally got this one, but where the f*ck is the new Crashdiet CD? All I ever search for is HEAT and Crashdiet.

On another note, I don't know if you guys look at books here but this was the situation. My wife was after a heap of books and she was looking at Border online etc and they were all full price, $20+ etc. So I says, 'Babycakes, let me have a go.' And I then proceeded to find all the books she was after, brand new, mostly for under $10, with a few newer ones up around the $13 mark. Me personally, I usually buy books from Betterworld.com because they're excellent. But depending what you're after, CDWOW offers just as good a price, plus they're brand new! Not a need of mine, but my wife loves her books brand new. Anyway... just something to keep in mind perhaps?

I just saw these last night... however the 1 disc is already $18.95 whilst the double disc is $20.95. Either way, worked out well because I had a $13.00 voucher. :) I'm glad they finally got this one, but where the f*ck is the new Crashdiet CD? All I ever search for is HEAT and Crashdiet.

On another note, I don't know if you guys look at books here but this was the situation. My wife was after a heap of books and she was looking at Border online etc and they were all full price, $20+ etc. So I says, 'Babycakes, let me have a go.' And I then proceeded to find all the books she was after, brand new, mostly for under $10, with a few newer ones up around the $13 mark. Me personally, I usually buy books from Betterworld.com because they're excellent. But depending what you're after, CDWOW offers just as good a price, plus they're brand new! Not a need of mine, but my wife loves her books brand new. Anyway... just something to keep in mind perhaps?

sorry mate, last time i read anything that wasn't classed as a magazine or newspaper would have been year 12 english....

my other half does, so i'll get her to have a look.

IM a bit sick of CDwow. They send vouchers.. but put everything up. And im struggling to find good specials.

yeah, alot of the stuff does rise by $2 when they send out the $2 vouchers. but not everything, so it's still worth keeping an eye out.

mainly good for the new release / preorders they do.

there's been some really good prices on new releases over the past 2-3 months such as

reckless love

treat

ratt

heat

scorpions

bullet for my valentine

sister sin

airbourne

bon jovi

whitesnake

... so i think we've all picked up some nice bargains (plus free shipping from them).

That's where a thread like this comes in handy, so if someone see's a bargain they can let everyone else know.

IM a bit sick of CDwow. They send vouchers.. but put everything up. And im struggling to find good specials.

yeah, alot of the stuff does rise by $2 when they send out the $2 vouchers. but not everything, so it's still worth keeping an eye out.

there's been some really good prices on new releases over the past 2-3 months such as

reckless love

treat

ratt

heat

scorpions

bullet for my valentine

sister sin

airbourne

bon jovi

whitesnake

... so i think we've all picked up some nice bargains (plus free shipping from them).

That's where a thread like this comes in handy, so if someone see's a bargain they can let everyone else know.

Yeah, I agree. I certainly don't use it as my sole source of CDs, but man it's helped me out so much picking up new releases at a good price, which is something I'd kind of backed away from in recent years... because it was so hard to get a new release for a good price.

But yeah, I got Treat, Crazy Lixx and HEAT at great prices, and Ratt, Bullet for my Valentine, Scorpions and Whitesnake were pretty much steals.

Yeah Lindsay, might be well worthwhile for your lady friend to check out books there. Those more common titles are very well priced. Plus, buying her that heap of books got me a $13 voucher too. :)

reckless love

treat

ratt

heat

scorpions

bullet for my valentine

sister sin

airbourne

bon jovi

whitesnake

Sure you make valid points, but i want more specials now cos im bored :)

Well they finally got 'Generation wild' by Crashdiet in stock... however it's not cheap:

http://www.cdwow.com.au/CD/crashdiet-generation-wild/dp/8754071#bc=6cff

I have a $10 voucher to use and will use it on this eventually, but I might just see if this price holds. I don't get why the other Frontiers CDs were all available for pre-order, all around the $18.95 mark. What's the big difference with the Crashdiet one?

I was were plan to pm Geoff, I found a Crashdiet for $ Au13.

:dance:

Where they hell did you get it for that price and is there another copy for me?