any AUSSIES ever used CDWOW.com.au?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far all the CDs I've checked have had free shipping - not sure if that's for everything. Yeah, stock isn't as big as other places but there might be the odd CD there that the others don't have. Maybe. Got an awesome deal on the Just Surrender CD which made me like the place instantly.

pick up the recent starrats disc for about $15 after the discount...

http://www.play4me.com.au/product/screw_the_consequences_7616344_733145.html

What's the album like, mate? Is it a good'n?

i like it, but i really can't see it being your cup of tea. it's a different vocalist than the previous 2 albums.

an awesoem conver of bon jovi's "I'll be there for you"

maybe check out their myspace.

i like it, but i really can't see it being your cup of tea. it's a different vocalist than the previous 2 albums.

Heavier or lighter than the last one? I will seek myspace one day... maybe. ;)

Heavier or lighter than the last one? I will seek myspace one day... maybe. ;)

i'd say probably not as heavy, but also probably not as sleazy.

Wowser doods, just got the new Pretty Maids CD from Play4me for $14.18. If any of y'all signed up they probably sent you a $2 coupon. Currently they have a $1.50 off all stock sale, plus that 10% code I printed above is still valid. Meaning I got the new Pretty Maids at $14.18, down from just under au$20. :)

Hey guys, a surprising new release (as no other Kivel CD seems to be stocked) but the new Goodbye Thrill CD is stocked at all 3 vendors (CDWOW, Chaos and Play4me). With the discounts at Play4me it comes to the same price with shipping as it is at CDWOW with free shipping - $16.95. It's only $15.44 at Chaos, but like Play4me, for some reason they don't offer free shipping on this one. Creeps. Anyway, $16.95 ain't bad at all for a new release from Kivel, imo.

Hey guys, a surprising new release (as no other Kivel CD seems to be stocked) but the new Goodbye Thrill CD is stocked at all 3 vendors (CDWOW, Chaos and Play4me). With the discounts at Play4me it comes to the same price with shipping as it is at CDWOW with free shipping - $16.95. It's only $15.44 at Chaos, but like Play4me, for some reason they don't offer free shipping on this one. Creeps. Anyway, $16.95 ain't bad at all for a new release from Kivel, imo.

Is this in the preorder special at cdwow??

ANyone else think CDwow is abit erratic at the moment??

Firstly i get an email saying for every review you make, they give you $2. I do one. Nothing.

Then i get an email saying theres a big special on till sunday night.... though theyve already stopped it.

Then ive just been sent an 8.95 voucher!

ANyone else think CDwow is abit erratic at the moment??

Firstly i get an email saying for every review you make, they give you $2. I do one. Nothing.

Then i get an email saying theres a big special on till sunday night.... though theyve already stopped it.

Then ive just been sent an 8.95 voucher!

your 8.95 voucher is probably for buying 10 discs in 60 days.... they send you a voucher for the average price you paid for those 10 discs.

was tossing up whether to buy the new jovi re-issues for 10.95 each. I guess if their latest special is already over that solves that for me.

• 2 weeks later...

what else ?

got vouchers too, but haven't seen good bargains or new releases at good prices for quite a while now.

yeh most of those early bargains i passed on seem to have gone up by 3 times

what is annoying is that now they have sent out the $2 coupons.... they seem to have put up everything by $2 !

what else ?

got vouchers too, but haven't seen good bargains or new releases at good prices for quite a while now.

yeh most of those early bargains i passed on seem to have gone up by 3 times

what is annoying is that now they have sent out the $2 coupons.... they seem to have put up everything by $2 !

Makes sense from a business point of view.