any AUSSIES ever used CDWOW.com.au?

Nice. I was just going to buy Ratt for $16.95 but now I just signed up and I might wait to see if I get a voucher too. :lol: Any reason they send them out, or is it just random?

they made it sound random, but it wouldn;t surprise me if everyone got them.

i wonder if my other voucher would work on your account, or whether they are account specific?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. I was just going to buy Ratt for $16.95 but now I just signed up and I might wait to see if I get a voucher too. :lol: Any reason they send them out, or is it just random?

they made it sound random, but it wouldn;t surprise me if everyone got them.

i wonder if my other voucher would work on your account, or whether they are account specific?

Do you have a spare one you won't get to use before it expires? If so, you want me to give it a go? :)

Anyone ever order from FindersRecords.com?

They have the Crazy Lixx for pre-order for $12.97 (not including shipping though). For you guys not in the US I guess that would bump you back up to about $22 with shipping and you'd have to wait longer.

They have the Crazy Lixx for pre-order for $12.97 (not including shipping though). For you guys not in the US I guess that would bump you back up to about $22 with shipping and you'd have to wait longer.

Nah, never tried that one. There's plenty of cool shops overseas, but yeah, a lot of them do seem to enjoy using Australian rectums as holes of fury where they proceed to jam eight penises up there at once and call it a postage rate. ;)

Nah, never tried that one. There's plenty of cool shops overseas, but yeah, a lot of them do seem to enjoy using Australian rectums as holes of fury where they proceed to jam eight penises up there at once and call it a postage rate. ;)

too true.

i looked at a $75 item in the bonjovionline store, and they wanted $115 just to post it!!!!!

even worse, is i thne looked at a $5 cd single they sell and they want $58 for postage .....

don't know how they can justify that.

Thanks to my man Lindsay I just pre-ordered the new Ratt CD! Thanks mate! ;)

No worries mate!

Looks like a good site to watch oput for pre-orders with the prices discounted and free shipping. Let me know of any other bargains or good deals you see on there.

Thanks to my man Lindsay I just pre-ordered the new Ratt CD! Thanks mate! ;)

No worries mate!

Looks like a good site to watch oput for pre-orders with the prices discounted and free shipping. Let me know of any other bargains or good deals you see on there.

Yeah, I agree. Seems like the best option us Aussies have had for getting new releases for quite some time. Will definitely keep my eyes peeled. :)

Havnt received mine yet.. but apparently its been despatched...

Im potentially in love with cdwow!!!

I jsut got a Gotthard cd... Brand new, sealed, all the way from Switzerland, FREE POSTAGE, and for $6 AU!!! MEGA OOOOO! You cant get better then that! Only 1 prob... i ordered 6 cds. So i assume theyll be here over next few days.

Havnt received mine yet.. but apparently its been despatched...

Im potentially in love with cdwow!!!

I jsut got a Gotthard cd... Brand new, sealed, all the way from Switzerland, FREE POSTAGE, and for $6 AU!!! MEGA OOOOO! You cant get better then that! Only 1 prob... i ordered 6 cds. So i assume theyll be here over next few days.

they all come from different suppliers, so come at different times in different packages. I've recevied 3 of my order so far, all in perfect condition. The onyl complaint i have is that the buckcherry cd i got was the editied version which kinda sucks.

Did you doods see they have a 13% off sale until midnight tonight? Anyone going to get the new Scorpions CD for $16.49?

Did you doods see they have a 13% off sale until midnight tonight? Anyone going to get the new Scorpions CD for $16.49?

Ah nice. I was watching it for $23 bucks, but turns out there are a few!

Anyone have any idea how often they have these specials? Do they often have more then 13% off? (random number!)

Anyone have any idea how often they have these specials? Do they often have more then 13% off? (random number!)

Not sure (but I hope so) but the 13% off was for St Patricks Day apparently. Why 13? I don't know.

Not sure (but I hope so) but the 13% off was for St Patricks Day apparently. Why 13? I don't know.

I was a good lad and didnt buy...

Nor I. I will get it one day, but I can probably wait for this to get in at Secondspin, which I doubt will take long.

Nor I. I will get it one day, but I can probably wait for this to g

et in at Secondspin, which I doubt will take long.

Theres a lot of goodies on cdwow though. Although i did get an email now saying they are out of stock of one of my Gotthard cds and they are trying to get more in... hmm

Reckless Love is now listed.
= instant erection.

Very pricey though... $35
= instant castration.

Seriously, you should have seen my mood rise and fall so quick as I read that post. :lol:

But yeah, they do change a lot so I'll keep an eye out. I did notice, though, when I went through my want list, that they did have a lot of the harder to find imports, but all are priced accordingly and I'm not sure they have as much room to move as the easily accessed imports. :(

so, what sorts of imports are we talking about here.... got some titles for us?

Probably not a lot of titles for the L-Man, but a few of them were:

Go:Audio - 'Made up stories'

Latency - s/t

Coldrain - 'Final Destination'

Human Zoo - 'Precious Time'

Faber Drive - 'Can't keep a secret'

Kid Courageous - s/t (Aussie band, CD is almost $40 I think)

Melody Fall - 'Consider us gone'

Hugo-Ramos - 'The dream' (Frontiers title, but well over $30)

Steadlur - 'Everything is nothing'

As you can see, a few more modern titles, but expensive hard to get imports nevertheless. :(

The Scopions' cd got Ausssie release yesterday. Look at your local JB HiFi, they should be selling for $20. Slash's coming out 2 weeks time along with the Ratt.

:party421:

Anyone got anything worthwhile in this huge CDWow sale at the moment? Not part of the sale but I just picked up the new Scorpions CD for $13.95 with free shipping, as well as the Go:Audio CD I have been after forever. Neither appeared to be on sale, but I checked only a few days ago and that Go:Audio CD was around $35.00, and constantly is priced very high on the interweb... so I'm happy with that, plus it's got the free shipping too because all stock at the moment has free shipping. :)

Anyway, any recommendations?