15% off everything today.

picked up a few

HEAT - Address the nation $11.86

Poison - 7 days live $5.90

Casablanca - Apocalyptic Youth $16.11

Blessed By A Broken Heart - Feel Teb Power $10.16

Murder Bay - Never Was An Angel $12.71

My first purchase from em in ages.

If anyone else sees good bargain let me know.

They do have the new crazy lixx, but cheaper elsewhere.

WOW. Gotta get Heat. I havnt bothered with this for ages.

cd wow is now WOW HD.

picked up a few

Just quickly mate, where'd you find Crazy Lixx cheaper?

Thanks a heap, guys. Just cancelled a big Amazon order and will order them all here!

Yeah, so ended up ordering about 87 CDs. Amazon obviously was far superior (though the HEAT price here is just ridiculous!) but now that they don't have free shipping anymore they can eat my ball hair. I took great pleasure in cancelling that order and picking up the CDs here. Plus, as I was waiting for the latest release at Amazon (I think Trixter?) I had to wait for the whole order until that last CD was released. This way I might actually have the HEAT CD in a week or so. :)

I got all the cool new AOR/MHR releases I'm interested in, even if several were $16.11, but I also got a few good cheap modern ones. The new Fireflight, The Used, I See Stars and Hydrogen were all only about $11 - the new Young Guns was even cheaper. Score.

Thanks for the Eonian tip too, Lindsay. Got Murder Bay and Dear Diary. :)

cd wow is now WOW HD.

picked up a few

Have they been having these specials very often?

instead of amazon you can try zavvi. they don't have as big range, but they have a 99p shipping fee regardless of order size. they don't drop the VAT like amazon though...

http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?search=crazy+lixx

thanks for the other suggestions guys, missed the 15% off , but will keep an eye out for future

I'd be interested to know what pressings the CDs you ordered are when they arrive. Last time I ordered from them I got an Argentinian press, Brazilian press and Thai press. Have pretty much stopped using them as a result.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested to know what pressings the CDs you ordered are when they arrive. Last time I ordered from them I got an Argentinian press, Brazilian press and Thai press. Have pretty much stopped using them as a result.

got my first disc from my last order (blessed by a broken heart). Was a US pressing.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i just had the most annoying situation on WowHD. I decided to order very cheap Nickelback - darkhorse. It was 7.95 and i put on two $1 vouchers bringing it to 5.95 (maths is my friend). I then clicked confirm payment and it changed it back to 7.95! I sent an email explaining the situation (as i have no life), asking for $2 refund - instead they cancelled the order and have apparently refunded me 7.95. They sent me another email saying "feel free to order the item again"... so i went to do so.. and discovered theyd put the price up to 19.95. In addition only one of my vouchers then worked. I replied asking "What the hell?", and they got back to me saying they were out of stock of the cd from one supplier, but had it in stock from another supplier. I asked if i had not complained would i still have received the cd at 7.95, they responded with yes. I then asked would they honour my initial order... they said no. Also i did not get the same person reply to me in each of the 5 or so emails they sent me, despite it being the same address.

I asked if i had not complained would i still have received the cd at 7.95, they responded with yes. I then asked would they honour my initial order... they said no.

Really?! I'd stab their throats.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, thanks mate for the heads up on the new LA Guns and Jettblack - awesome. I got both. Don't know about the rest - doesn't look like my scene. I hope you didn't buy the Wig Wam disc... it's not worth that... not even close.

Here's what I got:

Hardline - Danger Zone CD $16.11

Silence - City (Days) CD $12.71

Silence - City (Nights) CD $12.71

Unisonic - Unisonic CD $8.46

Slash - Apocalyptic Love CD $11.01

Talon - Fire in Your Soul CD $12.71

Edguy - Age Of The Joker (Limited Edition) CD $9.31

Edguy - Tinnitus Sanctus CD $7.61

Avantasia - Scarecrow CD $7.61

I didn't buy it, but there's some new AOR CD - Sonic Station or Sonic Syndicate or something that's only $7.00. Sounds too "westcoast" for my tastes according to reviews... but if it's your thing you can't go wrong with that price.

I must admit, I am amazed at all the new CDs they don't have available. :( A lot more than they do. Not even the new Jaded Heart? Really? Poor form.

no, didn't grab wigwam.

ended up getting la guns, jettblack, steven adler EP, steel panther vinyl ($22 shipped = bargain), and one or 2 others...

hopefully the discount sales become more common as they have been of late.

still looking for good prices on baby jane and crazy lixx

You didn't like $16 for the Crazy Lixx CD?

I notice they have Lita's new album for $15.26. I'm actually tempted by this but hopefully it'll be even cheaper. Her last CD is $8.46 if you like torturing yourself.

I am pretty sure they don't have a lot of stuff coz they source companies with extra stock to get rid of cheaply. That said I picked up a few CDs, some for trades... all were between $7-10 eg.

Whitesnake - 1987 Deluxe

JSS - Beautiful Mess

Jorn - Dukebox

Gotthard - Need to Believe

Gotthard - Live Lugano

Kiske/Somerville

Hartmann - 3

Just hope they aren't south american pressings. Most have AFM or Nuclear Blast listed as the label and not Icarus etc.