FRENCHKISS

SUICIDE

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

these guys have their debut album coming out soon.

i finally got off my butt and ordered the demo. It's only 3 Euro Worldwide shipping included for anyone interested.

1. How many songs?

2. Production quality?

3. Where on earth do you order it? Sounds like a sweet deal.

1. How many songs?

2. Production quality?

not sure, but myspace samples i recall being good quality. i'd expect cdr.

3. Where on earth do you order it?

http://frenchkissofficialstore.bigcartel.com/product/demo-cd-premier-baiser-wordlwide-shipping

300.jpg

Awesome, thanks mate. Second CD(R?) I've blindly bought today because of the recommendation of my fellow Australian. You guys better hope these are good or I have cans of whoop-ass to open. Seriously, though, what was it converted? au$4.69 or something? Worth a punt in my opinion, that's for sure. Especially if there's any truth to them sounding anything like Reckless Love. Oh, and James hates it so it must be good. ;):lol: Sorry mate...

While there are certainly some Reckless Love comparisons in the sound, over all I wasnt impressed with the two songs I heard.

The vocals are pretty poor to be honest, and the music just didnt have any spark.

While there are certainly some Reckless Love comparisons in the sound, over all I wasnt impressed with the two songs I heard.

The vocals are pretty poor to be honest, and the music just didnt have any spark.

This. Unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I got it a while back too. As Lindsay says, silver-pressed and more importantly, it's bloody good. Not as polished as I hope they'll be one day if given the chance, but a nice little EP and crazy good value for what I paid for it. Massively recommended.