Dave = 6000 posts

Wotty

Nice one Dave! Tonight I dine on VB's in your honour. Well, actually, I'm currently going through a case of what I have officially crowned as the best beer ever - Bluetongues - but I'll pretend one of them is a VB... just for you. :)

I strode out onto the lawn tonight naked....except for little slow burning candles in my beard (yes I'm sporting a beard at the moment) and sat cross legged under the star light and farted...but when the savoury scent had disippated I rose up (on my feet I mean no where else!!!!! Perv! ) and danced a little jig of delight...and set a Chinese wish lantern off into the night sky...which subsequently landed on next doors roof and burnt the house down...I even got a few sparks on my hairy bits down below, which I doused out with vodka.

I'm sending this message from the burns unit of the local hospital!

Congrats mate!

I strode out onto the lawn tonight naked....except for little slow burning candles in my beard (yes I'm sporting a beard at the moment) and sat cross legged under the star light and farted...but when the savoury scent had disippated I rose up (on my feet I mean no where else!!!!! Perv! ) and danced a little jig of delight...and set a Chinese wish lantern off into the night sky...which subsequently landed on next doors roof and burnt the house down...I even got a few sparks on my hairy bits down below, which I doused out with vodka.

Congrats mate!

:rofl2: ....... :tumbsup:

Congrats mate!

:rofl2: ....... :tumbsup:

Too many pictures are appearing in my mind at this moment, and it isn't pleasant I tell you. :D