Newman - 'The Art Of Balance'

Jez

Newman's new album 'The Art Of Balance' is released on March 15th on the Chrome Dome label. As always, this promises to be absolute top quality stuff and going by the soundbytes over at the website, this could be a real goodie once again and a release I am serioulsy looking forward to hearing

Love the simplicity of the cover artwork aswell - very striking.

Pre-orders are being taken now if Interested

http://www.newmansound.com/News.htm

Newman%20The%20Art%20Of%20Balance%20cover%20lrge.jpg

1. Hero To Zero,

2. Edge Of The World

3. Endless,

4. The Miracle,

5. Stay With Me,

6. Tumble Down,

7. Wish You Well

8. Find My Heart

9. Your Surrender

10. Break It Again

11. Forever

12.Stronger

Oh man, what a pleasant surprise! Wasn't expecting this to be honest. A new album from Newman is always a good contender to rate high in album of the year stakes. Great cover too. :) Can't wait!

I listened to the sound bites and was mildly impressed.....not earth shattering, but solid throughout.

& yeah one of the better covers ive seen in a while ............

i like to add talking to steve newman he is one nice humble chap..this album shows how talented he is..im proud british aor has artist like steve.well done..mitch

Agree with that Mitch. Steve is definitely flying the flag for Brit Melodic Rock and has proved over the years what an asset he is to our little world.

I'll pick this one up .......I'm still looking for their last 2, 'Decade' and Primitive Soul' but I haven't seen them reasonably priced and for some reason they're rarely on eBay....

Check ther Newman website, all the discs are avaliable there for a reasonable price. :tumbsup:

I'll pick this one up .......I'm still looking for their last 2, 'Decade' and Primitive Soul' but I haven't seen them reasonably priced and for some reason they're rarely on eBay....

Check ther Newman website, all the discs are avaliable there for a reasonable price. :tumbsup:

Maybe for you Brits, but sadly not us foreigners. :( Like Dead Planet, I'm missing those two CDs from my collection and the ever-elusive debut which I've been after forever.

Maybe for you Brits, but sadly not us foreigners. :( Like Dead Planet, I'm missing those two CDs from my collection and the ever-elusive debut which I've been after forever.

Agreed....I forgot about their debut....I still need that one as well....I emailed Newman about their first release and they said they were planning on re-releasing it but that was a while ago.... :(

I'm still after the S/T aswell. Hoping that it will get a re-issue one day, although it is far from the best in the Newman catologue to be honest.

I'm still after the S/T aswell. Hoping that it will get a re-issue one day, although it is far from the best in the Newman catologue to be honest.

Really? Man, I love that disc. If it's not my fave it's not far off. Hard to pick a best one, though, as they're all excellent. No doubt 'Primitive Soul' is the weakest, but after that take your pick! :)

Really? Man, I love that disc. If it's not my fave it's not far off. Hard to pick a best one, though, as they're all excellent. No doubt 'Primitive Soul' is the weakest, but after that take your pick! :)

Im with Jez on that one....the s/t is average at best.

Im with Jez on that one....the s/t is average at best.

'A Million Men' is pretty much my favourite Newman tune and 'That kind of girl' isn't far behind. :)

Wow, just had a listen to the first three samples; that 'Hero to zero' is about the weakest track I've ever heard from Newman. What an awful opener. Luckily the next two are great.

• 7 years later...