Dakota Rock Fest 2010!

Evil Rick

Well... looks like the chances of me being at DRF have increased quite a bit. :beerbang:

I'm gonna say we are about 80% at this point.

Dave that would rock if you could make it. :headbanger:

Meeting Taco and drinking from a Beerbarrow make it worth the trip by themselves. :beerbang:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... looks like the chances of me being at DRF have increased quite a bit. :beerbang:

Dave that would rock if you could make it. :headbanger:

Meeting Taco and drinking from a Beerbarrow make it worth the trip by themselves. :beerbang:

Very cool news Dave!

We gave the garage a test run yesterday. Temps in the upper 50's so we sat out there and had a few (too many) beers. Beerbarrow still safely tucked away in the shed though. :beerbang:

Very cool Dave, what changed your mind? :drink:

It wasn't my mind that changed. I always wanted to go. Let us just say a "situation" changed which makes it easier (much easier) to justify going. :tumbsup:

Very cool Dave, what changed your mind? :drink:

It wasn't my mind that changed. I always wanted to go. Let us just say a "situation" changed which makes it easier (much easier) to justify going. :tumbsup:

Nice! See ya there brother! :banger:

• 4 weeks later...

David Reece has announced on his Facebook page that he will be recording a new album with Tango Down and they will be appearing at Dakota Rock Fest this summer! :banger:

• 3 weeks later...

This appears to be the complete lineup for DRF 2010...Good stuff!! :banger:

THURSDAY

Backstage Pass

Downtread

Staring at Stars

Asphalt Valentine

Rock N’ Roll Damnation

Hairball

FRIDAY

Wild Street

Mama Kin

Black Mollys

Far Cry

Lita Ford

Bret Michaels

SATURDAY

Red Moths

Jukebox Zeroes

Attention

Paisty Jenny

Tango Down w/David Reece

Rockarma

Talon

Bombay Black

Ted Poley (Danger Danger)

AXE

Molly Hatchet

Warrant

Vince Neil

First off, it sounds like Bret Michaels will be doing the show! Also, David Reece will be fronting Tango Down and he has mentioned on his facebook page that they will also play some Accept and Bangalore Choir tunes in the set! Finally, you will notice Rockarma is back in the lineup for this year.

It should be a fantastic weekend so come on out and join the party!!

This appears to be the complete lineup for DRF 2010...Good stuff!! :banger:

THURSDAY

Backstage Pass

Downtread

Staring at Stars

Asphalt Valentine

Rock N’ Roll Damnation

Hairball

FRIDAY

Wild Street

Mama Kin

Black Mollys

Far Cry

Lita Ford

Bret Michaels

SATURDAY

Red Moths

Jukebox Zeroes

Attention

Paisty Jenny

Tango Down w/David Reece

Rockarma

Talon

Bombay Black

Ted Poley (Danger Danger)

AXE

Molly Hatchet

Warrant

Vince Neil

First off, it sounds like Bret Michaels will be doing the show! Also, David Reece will be fronting Tango Down and he has mentioned on his facebook page that they will also play some Accept and Bangalore Choir tunes in the set! Finally, you will notice Rockarma is back in the lineup for this year.

It should be a fantastic weekend so come on out and join the party!!

Can't f@#king wait. The lineup is looking great IMO and glad that FarCry was moved up to just before Lita so it should be a good time slot for them. Can't wait to see/hear Reece with Tango Down, looking forward to hearing Dave again with Talon now that he'll be more familiar with their tunes, looking forward to seeing Damon and 'Karma again and of course Ted Poley and many of the headliners and of course I almost left out Bombay. Should be a great weekend again. Bring on the Beerbarrow!!!!!!!!! :beerbang:

Can't f@#king wait. The lineup is looking great IMO and glad that FarCry was moved up to just before Lita so it should be a good time slot for them. Can't wait to see/hear Reece with Tango Down, looking forward to hearing Dave again with Talon now that he'll be more familiar with their tunes, looking forward to seeing Damon and 'Karma again and of course Ted Poley and many of the headliners and of course I almost left out Bombay. Should be a great weekend again. Bring on the Beerbarrow!!!!!!!!! :beerbang:

Is Dave back in with Talon? Last I heard he was out.

Not sure, he was in Chicago this past weekend and he kicked major ass... :banger:

Not sure, he was in Chicago this past weekend and he kicked major ass... :banger:

The guy definitely has talent. Very Don Dokken-like IMO.

The guy definitely has talent. Very Don Dokken-like IMO.

I never knew that he had left or it was a possibility.

I've been really looking forward to seeing them together on a new disc.

I love Dave's voice.

• 1 month later...

Some of you may have heard me talking about this possibility, but we've officially started rehearsal for the Ted Poley set on Saturday at DRF. The lineup will be:

Ted (obviously)

Vic Rivera

Me

Ronnie Parkes

Tommy John

For the record, I cannot wait... :banger:

...and yes of course FarCry will still be there to kick ass right before Lita Ford and Bret Michaels! :D

Some of you may have heard me talking about this possibility, but we've officially started rehearsal for the Ted Poley set on Saturday at DRF. The lineup will be:

Ted (obviously)

Vic Rivera

Me

Ronnie Parkes

Tommy John

...and yes of course FarCry will still be there to kick ass right before Lita Ford and Bret Michaels! :D

GREAT news Pete!!! It will be awesome seeing you work the stage twice that weekend! Can't wait!! Also really looking forward to meeting Vic. Corresponded with him a few times via pm's and he's a really cool guy.

I didn't ever think I would get to see Poley either!!! Shaping up to be an awesome weekend!

Ted (obviously)

Vic Rivera

Me

Ronnie Parkes

Tommy John

GREAT news Pete!!! It will be awesome seeing you work the stage twice that weekend! Can't wait!! Also really looking forward to meeting Vic. Corresponded with him a few times via pm's and he's a really cool guy.

I didn't ever think I would get to see Poley either!!! Shaping up to be an awesome weekend!

Yeah man, should be a GREAT time, I can't wait!

Only five weeks until showtime. Anyone else getting pumped for Dakota Rock Fest? This is going to be one kickass weekend! :party421:

Only five weeks until showtime. Anyone else getting pumped for Dakota Rock Fest? This is going to be one kickass weekend! :party421:

I changed my mind, I'm going to Rockamerica...

NOT! It's gonna be a great time! :banger:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'll be going to Rock N' America the weekend of DRF. It would have been cool to hang out with the HH crew... including our resident "rock star". It was also hard to pass up the beerbarrow and Taco. To be honest I just like the Rock N' America line-up better and travel is cheaper... etc...etc...

Thanks to the HH members for the offers which would have made DRF much easier for me. Maybe one of these years I will have the DFR weekend open.

ENJOY THE SHOW...

Absolutely!!!!! Looking forward to hanging out and hearing some great bands!!! :banger:

Hopefully we continue our trend of awesome weather for the weekend!!

Absolutely!!!!! Looking forward to hanging out and hearing some great bands!!! :banger:

I sure hope so, the last two years have been fucking awesome weather wise, not to mention how much damn fun it was!

I sure hope so, the last two years have been fucking awesome weather wise, not to mention how much damn fun it was!

Weather like today in the Twin Cities would be perfect...70's, sunny, light breeze and no humidity!

Weather like today in the Twin Cities would be perfect...70's, sunny, light breeze and no humidity!

Yup, it's like that here today as well. A little windy but otherwise an awesome day outside. Wes can be in charge of bringing the good weather with him this year. And I'm not talking about that crazy Wyoming snow!

Yup, it's like that here today as well. A little windy but otherwise an awesome day outside. Wes can be in charge of bringing the good weather with him this year. And I'm not talking about that crazy Wyoming snow!

No snow here right now I think I brought the Illinois heat back to Wyoming with me. If DRF could be 70-75 and sunny that would be great. NO RAIN!!!!