Dakota Rock Fest 2010!

Evil Rick

Guest CoRyP2008

i just heard cinderella is coming back for a tour, i would love to be able to see them again at least for one last time because it doesn't look like they'll keep going much longer with tom's voice and all. it would defiantly be cool having them play at rock fest or at least come around the sioux falls area.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CoRyP2008
I would love to see Tom Kiefer and Cinderella for the 7th time. They put on an awesome show.

i had gotten meet and greet passes for their last tour before it was canceled, i'm hoping i can get those passes again this tour, would defiantly like to meet those guys.

I would love to see Tom Kiefer and Cinderella for the 7th time. They put on an awesome show.

I saw them in a small club outside St Louis in 1998(Unfinished Business tour) with Hair of the Dog opening. HOD were just fucking awesome. I can't do justice how good they were. Cinderella was awesome to and I was shocked at how damn loud they were, my ears were ringing for days after.

Saw 'em open for DLR on the Eat 'em and Smile tour... fuckin' rawked! Plus it was New Year's Eve too if I remember correctly... I remember me and a good bud slept outside the Spectrum in Philly overnight to get those tix back when people did stupid shit like that. :banger:

Saw 'em open for DLR on the Eat 'em and Smile tour... fuckin' rawked! Plus it was New Year's Eve too if I remember correctly... I remember me and a good bud slept outside the Spectrum in Philly overnight to get those tix back when people did stupid shit like that. :banger:

I did stupid shit like that then they started that line reservation bullshit where it didn't matter if you'd been there all night or not. It was just luck of the draw.

Paisty Jenny will be playing this year. It appears they will again be given the crappy Saturday opener slot. Ugh..looks like I'll miss them again!

Paisty Jenny will be playing this year. It appears they will again be given the crappy Saturday opener slot. Ugh..looks like I'll miss them again!

I guess Wes will have to come and get me this year :headbanger:

We can be two of the 15 people there. :bananamac:

I think if I can stay away from the Jag machine on Bombay Black's bus I should be able to make it this year. :drink2:

bullet boys will be at rock fest too, on that thursday.

Interesting. Never have seen them live. Would've been excited to see them back in 88-92 but now...hmm. You going to be at Rock Fest Cory?

I think if I can stay away from the Jag machine on Bombay Black's bus I should be able to make it this year. :drink2:

That was a lot of fun hanging out with those guys as always.

I'd love to get a chance to see them headline a club show in Arkansas or anywhere for that matter.

Interesting. Never have seen them live. Would've been excited to see them back in 88-92 but now...hmm. You going to be at Rock Fest Cory?

88-92 would of great with the original lineup especially the 88' tour with Winger and Cinderella.

Now I'm not sure with one original member but I guess it's no different than Bang Tango or any other band from that era with very few original members. Hopefully they kick ass and just play the old shit!

Guest CoRyP2008

yes i am man, been there the past two years too. can't wait, got my vip tickets last weekend.

i seen bullet boys about three years ago when they were at nutty's north in sioux falls. i thought they were pretty good, it'll be interesting seeing them again.

and on one website i saw, it says that lita is playing on both friday and saturday, anybody know if that's true?

yes i am man, been there the past two years too. can't wait, got my vip tickets last weekend.

i seen bullet boys about three years ago when they were at nutty's north in sioux falls. i thought they were pretty good, it'll be interesting seeing them again.

and on one website i saw, it says that lita is playing on both friday and saturday, anybody know if that's true?

That would suprise to have her playing both nights. They probably don't know for sure and that's why it's on the site that way. But then again who knows I guess we'll find out Sunday for sure.

I am waiting for Sunday to see the lineup. Then I'll probably get my VIP tickets as well. It would be fun to come out an meet a bunch of you guys and hear some great music. I am hoping however that Wes is correct and she would be listed because they are not sure which night...no interest in seeing any band 2 nights in a row when travelling out to a festival and if a headling act. Locally, I would see a band twice. I might see Dirty Penny both Friday and Saturday night coming up in February.

Guest CoRyP2008

That would suprise to have her playing both nights. They probably don't know for sure and that's why it's on the site that way. But then again who knows I guess we'll find out Sunday for sure.

warrant's myspace still has them listed as playing sioux falls, north dakota so lita playing two days could very well be a mistake too. yeah, we'll just have to wait until sunday for the official word. i personally hope she doesn't play two days, i thought that was kind of stupid when last year that journey cover band and aerosmith cover band played both days.

I am waiting for Sunday to see the lineup. Then I'll probably get my VIP tickets as well. It would be fun to come out an meet a bunch of you guys and hear some great music. I am hoping however that Wes is correct and she would be listed because they are not sure which night...no interest in seeing any band 2 nights in a row when travelling out to a festival and if a headling act. Locally, I would see a band twice. I might see Dirty Penny both Friday and Saturday night coming up in February.

Dude, that would be kickass if you could make it out. You will not be disappointed if you do decide to go. Obviously there is a reason people are driving (what 14 hrs for you guys Wes?) to see the show. Plus you get to meet the famous American Rock n Roll Star Pete Fry and the world famous dog Taco as well! :drink:

Annual beerbarrow pre-party at my place Friday @ noon if interested! Let me know and I can give you the info how to get there. Always good to meet new HH members! :drink:

Annual beerbarrow pre-party at my place Friday @ noon if interested! Let me know and I can give you the info how to get there. Always good to meet new HH members! :drink:

We're probably getting in Thursday sometime, not sure when though. Not sure what our plans are for Friday either, other than supposedly we're playing that night. I didn't hear about Lita playing both nights, seems kinda odd...

88-92 would of great with the original lineup especially the 88' tour with Winger and Cinderella.

Now I'm not sure with one original member but I guess it's no different than Bang Tango or any other band from that era with very few original members. Hopefully they kick ass and just play the old shit!

I seen them on that tour with Winger and Cinderella. They were great! But that's when they had really good music to play. Let's hope they keep the setlist to the first two albums!

Noon???? My beer from the night before will be well warm by then Rick! :tumbsup: I guess I can always keep Taco company in the garage until you guys roll out of bed. I will guard the beerbarrow :beerbang::beerbang:

Noon???? My beer from the night before will be well warm by then Rick! :tumbsup: I guess I can always keep Taco company in the garage until you guys roll out of bed. I will guard the beerbarrow :beerbang::beerbang:

It's pretty much been a 1pm start the other years. Not sure what is going to be going on Thursday or how the Thur eve show will change things, or even who will be able to make it Thursday, but I plan on keeping it low-key Thur night (IE: no Evil Rick that night).

Dude, that would be kickass if you could make it out. You will not be disappointed if you do decide to go. Obviously there is a reason people are driving (what 14 hrs for you guys Wes?) to see the show. Plus you get to meet the famous American Rock n Roll Star Pete Fry and the world famous dog Taco as well! :drink:

About 8 to 8.5 hours for us.