Bootleg or not.....

It's a real Imation disk and REAL Sharpie ink.... Where's the problem?

It's a real Imation disk and REAL Sharpie ink.... Where's the problem?

:rofl2:

Unbelievable ....!

Anyone want to buy my hyper-rare copy of Theatre - Sexy Lady? Bidding starts at $10...

theatre.jpg

Hey, mine looks the same as yours !

;)

Hmm, I'm thinking this seller truly might believe that this is some sort of legit demo cd or something. This guy lives about five minutes away from me and I have dealt with him numerous times through e-bay and various e-mails. Everything that I've ever bought from him has been 100% legit.

Hmm, I'm thinking this seller truly might believe that this is some sort of legit demo cd or something. This guy lives about five minutes away from me and I have dealt with him numerous times through e-bay and various e-mails. Everything that I've ever bought from him has been 100% legit.

yeah, he's a great guy. i bought several times from him. may you ask him if he has a copy of iron cross for me? :christmas:

Anyone want to buy my hyper-rare copy of Theatre - Sexy Lady? Bidding starts at $10...

The 'Limited Edition' of this is a red colour accented window not blue. :blink:

:rofl2: Shoot, here I thought I had the rare one!

russian pressings are ok and many have big booklets, obis and lots of bonus trax. the problem starts when the labels licence them to the russians and don't pay percentages of the profit to the bands(i'm assuming that the contracts covered this thing already).

He/she knows what they are selling. This seller sells some really great stuff. Think i've got a couple of things from them over the years, but this one just made me laugh.

He/she knows what they are selling. This seller sells some really great stuff. Think i've got a couple of things from them over the years, but this one just made me laugh.

I saw it to it was worth a helluva good laugh , hell people would have bought it I am sure. It looked better than some of the Time Warp stuff..........