Just found an HH screenshot i took a few months back...

SamboraRocks86

Ok, seriously. Can someone explain it to me? Is it just that the thread with the download links is above the thread asking if the downloads are okay or not? Please explain. :(

Pretty much, someone is saying "Is downloading mp3 an ok thing to do?" while right next to is "DOWNLOAD MP3's!" I'm paraphrasing of course.

I am not sure what type of humor to call it, never usually gut busting, but funny.

Sort of like this Dilbert joke here...

http://www.tombartel.com/images/email.jpg

it was just a coincidence i noticed, grabbed a screen cap, decided it wasnt worth creating a thread for, found it now, thought id throw it up...

its subtley funny, but i find it more ironic than funny......what we need is a humourous caption to give it that push :D

it was just a coincidence i noticed, grabbed a screen cap, decided it wasnt worth creating a thread for, found it now, thought id throw it up...

its subtley funny, but i find it more ironic than funny......what we need is a humourous caption to give it that push :D

heres another example:

Sambora86 is cool!

Why would you take screen shots of HH? You've way too much time on your hands, time you got a proper job and knuckled down.

Hey he's not the only one taking screenshots of HH... I still get a chuckle out of this :)

Capture_08072007_164604.jpg

Why would you take screen shots of HH? You've way too much time on your hands, time you got a proper job and knuckled down.

Hey he's not the only one taking screenshots of HH... I still get a chuckle out of this :)

The secret of Swazi's cloning experiment finally comes to light!

tehehehe there are no forthcoming events... tehehehe

also melodyandzoe... what a great contribution they made to our lives

tehehehe there are no forthcoming events... tehehehe

also melodyandzoe... what a great contribution they made to our lives

:rofl2: