Song In The Brain.

Wotty

After last nights The X Factor show, I have in my head, the classic Elton John song - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word! :bowdown:

Because of Ian's posted video on Facebook, I now have "Beat The Clock" by Sparks stuck in my head...

I was humming Love Is Like A Rock by Donnie Iris all damn day yesterday for some reason... grr

Isn't this the 'Song of the day ' thread? Either way, I'm happy to say that 'Making Sounds' by Monty Are I seems to have spent the most time in my head this year.

Isn't this the 'Song of the day ' thread? Either way, I'm happy to say that 'Making Sounds' by Monty Are I seems to have spent the most time in my head this year.

It's not the "Song of the day" thread re-visited,it was thread asking if a song stayed in your head even if you had tried to have a "Song of the day",the tune refused to leave.Dearie me !!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

It's not the "Song of the day" thread re-visited,it was thread asking if a song stayed in your head even if you had tried to have a "Song of the day",the tune refused to leave.Dearie me !!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

So, basically it is the 'Song of the day' thread.

A song stuck in your head all day isn't necessarily a good one, as I can vouch for, hence it wouldn't be the song of the day, but a right royal pain in the ass. ;)

A song stuck in your head all day isn't necessarily a good one, as I can vouch for, hence it wouldn't be the song of the day, but a right royal pain in the ass. ;)

But my impression of that thread was that the title is not 'Best song you want stuck in your head of the day'. ;) It's just song of the day - good, bad or ugly. I know for a fact I've mentioned in that thread before some dreadful shit I had stuck in my head... as that's the point of the thread as far as I knew. HAHA!

Internet forums. F*CK YEAH!

But my impression of that thread was that the title is not 'Best song you want stuck in your head of the day'. ;) It's just song of the day - good, bad or ugly. I know for a fact I've mentioned in that thread before some dreadful shit I had stuck in my head... as that's the point of the thread as far as I knew. HAHA!

Is an Aussie backed into a corner ?? :lol::lol:

Nope. You know I'm right.

• My Little Pony

Geoff, the truth is we always agree with you when you're correct. When we disagree with you, it's because you're wrong--and you're wrong, often.

Geoff, the truth is we always agree with you when you're correct. When we disagree with you, it's because you're wrong--and you're wrong, often.

I've yet to be wrong once. Especially this time. It looks like you guys just misinterpreted the 'Song of the day' thread. Which does not surprise me. How can you soar with eagles when you're pecking at crumbs with seaguls?

When my alarm goes off every day and I roll out of bed, for years, and I'm talking years and f'ing years, nearly EVERY f'ing day for years the first song that pops in to my head is the beginning lines of Enuff Znuff's Fly High Michelle....yeah, you all know the words.

Now my alarm time has changed many times but it don't matter if I get up at "6 o'clock in the morning" or not. Right now I get up at 5:15a and it is still that same song every f'ing day.

Thankfully, after the first few minutes of the day I don't think of that song again. So I don't necessarily hate it which is good because it is a great song. But I've often wondered if I make it to my 70's or 80's if it will still be Fly High Michelle, every day...every f'ing day, year after f'ing year.

I've yet to be wrong once. Especially this time. It looks like you guys just misinterpreted the 'Song of the day' thread. Which does not surprise me. How can you soar with eagles when you're pecking at crumbs with seaguls?

I was wrong once. Shit.

• My Little Pony

You excel as a seagul.