New kid in town

rudders73

Hi i`m mitch from south london.ive been rather lazy in joing up as im big fan of this site.big bonus is seeing how many cool people are on here.i have coming a new muisc lable up and active in the next few weeks with some fine bands i hope some of u will love .later stage once i get enough posts i will be doing one of my joys is trading with others.i know the feeling of being rip off ...so once i again the trust and respect i like to think we are one big band of brothers and sisters.

enjoy ur day

Mitch.

Hi i`m mitch from south london.ive been rather lazy in joing up as im big fan of this site.big bonus is seeing how many cool people are on here.i have coming a new muisc lable up and active in the next few weeks with some fine bands i hope some of u will love .later stage once i get enough posts i will be doing one of my joys is trading with others.i know the feeling of being rip off ...so once i again the trust and respect i like to think we are one big band of brothers and sisters.

enjoy ur day

Mitch.

Mitch - I think we have traded a few times in the past mate. Welcome to the board, some damned fine chaps (and chapesses) are here. :drink:

Salutes and hoots! House rules state that all Newbs must buy the next round of beers ... I'll have something expensive. :lol:

Welcome, Mitch. Please take a seat with the pelicans in the waiting room and we'll see to it you are serviced asap.

Welcome Mitch...Geoff is good at servicing the pelicans... :tumbsup: