Cadillac Bratz - Fasten Your Seatbelt

whiplash1972

Don't have an extra hundred bucks or so laying around to pick up the original 1991 Cadillac Bratz release?

You can grab a fully re-mastered version now from Retrospect Records:

http://www.retrospectrecords.com/products/...llac_bratz.html

Front210.jpg

• My Little Pony

That could go in the shitty covers thread. I think I actually prefer the original. What do they sound like? I'm too lazy to check out sound clips right now.

I prefer that cover to the original, which does deserve to be in that thread.

As for the music, they're not bad. Middle range "hair metal" with higher pitched vocals. A couple of cool songs on there and I'd be happy to pick this up for that price sometime in the future, but it is severely over-hyped too.

That could go in the shitty covers thread. I think I actually prefer the original. What do they sound like? I'm too lazy to check out sound clips right now.

Yeah my first thought as well. I much prefer the original cover. It's an ok hard rock album, nothing special though.

"Put Your Body Under Me " & "Diamond Disease" are two classics off that album. I actually sold my original years ago for some decent cash. I might pick this re-issue up though for that cheap. Glad to see another good Florida indie band available to the masses again.

"Diamond Disease"

I always loved that song... sadly I can't remember any of the rest. :lol:

Ha, I'm actually drawing a blank right now as to the chorus myself. I know it was catchy though. I just remember the start of the track when he yells "She's got diamond disease". Good thing I just ordered a copy today to refresh my memory.

"Diamond Disease"

Ha, I'm actually drawing a blank right now as to the chorus myself. I know it was catchy though. I just remember the start of the track when he yells "She's got diamond disease". Good thing I just ordered a copy today to refresh my memory.

It was just one of those random songs that my Ipod absolutely loved too. When I played it on random this would play at least once more days than not. I never minded, though. The chorus is something like "One heart, one life, one ass, one ambition / all in the name of love did you get what you need / One tree, one love, one cat, one ambition / all in the name of love she's got the diamond disease."

Accurate as hell? You bet.

"Diamond Disease"

It was just one of those random songs that my Ipod absolutely loved too. When I played it on random this would play at least once more days than not. I never minded, though. The chorus is something like "One heart, one life, one ass, one ambition / all in the name of love did you get what you need / One tree, one love, one cat, one ambition / all in the name of love she's got the diamond disease."

Haha, I like that. Now I'm gonna be thinking of your lyrics when I finally get the cd again and start busting out laughing when it hits that chorus. I think you just permanently tainted the song for me. Nice going Geoff, lol.

"Diamond Disease"

Haha, I like that. Now I'm gonna be thinking of your lyrics when I finally get the cd again and start busting out laughing when it hits that chorus. I think you just permanently tainted the song for me. Nice going Geoff, lol.

:lol: No worries mate. Nobody ruins stuff better than I do. ;)